Ratings for Dr. Caitlin Zietz

I’ve had neck pain and headaches for years. In just the past 3 weeks, I have yet to have a headache return and my neck feels amazing. Would recommend Caitlin and the massage therapists too! Staff always remembers me. Best place for chiro & massage in Okotoks.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

Dr. Caitlin was amazing throughout my pregnancy. She helped me with sciatic pelvic pain and hip pain. I had a very fast and fairly easy labor and I believe she had a part in this.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Great staff & great care. Left feeling like she actually cared about what I was going through.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

Had my baby in 2 hours after seeing Dr. Caitlin. Last one took 16 hours. The only thing I did differently, I saw Dr. Caitlin. And did my exercises that she recommended. Can't believe the difference in pregnancies! I was miserable for the entire pregnancy with my first. This time around, I knew if I were to continue to reproduce humans I would need something different. So for you ladies who aren't sure about going through this again, try her. It'll be an entirely different ball game.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I have been under care with this doctor for 2 weeks and I can honestly say that haven't felt this good in years. I couldn't turn my head for almost a year before coming, let alone lift my arms above my head. I walked out of the first visit and could actually shoulder check in my car! I came in skeptical and nervous, but was so surprised and excited when I left. The staff is awesome and the massage I had was amazing. If you have been skeptical or nervous about chiropractic in the past, this is the place to go. Dr. Caitlin will walk you through everything.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Caitlin for 3 weeks and I feel amazing. I'm due with my third and I've never been this comfortable. Looking forward to a better labour this time too! Love the staff and they also do prenatal massage!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

I've never had a doctor actually listen to my problems and address them directly. She's the first one. She does adjust me with her hands, but knows I get nervous so she is always gentle. I find her care really works for me. She's always so lovely and I feel great when I leave.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Caitlin for 2 years and I can honestly say that she is a great chiropractor. My back feels so much better. She is great with my kids, she knows her stuff. Would totally recommend.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Dr. Caitlin has been great for us. I read the other reviews and the ones that said she only uses activator are odd. She has manually adjusted me every time for the past year. She also always does active release on my upper back and traps. So those reviews are weird to me. I honestly don't think 10 mins behind is bad. I've suffered PPD and am probably one of the moms who got her behind when I feel overwhelmed and upset and she always spent the time with me. my last Chiropractor before seeing Dr. Caitlin was usually 45 min behind and charged $75 per visit. She's more punctual than most doctors and I think her price is fair. She does treat me manually and any time I have a problem, she fixes it within a few visits. I think some people just like being mean and leave bad reviews because they are a-holes. She's not only been great for me and my kids, but she's been an awesome person to me when I've needed it most. So thank you Dr. Caitlin. I don't know what we'd do without you.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Dr Caitlyn did not help me in any way. I saw her multiple times and all she did was adjust my pelvis then use her activator on my back. I kept going back hoping for better success, but she never treated my back or shoulder pain at all. I kept telling her about my QL pain from carrying my baby and she never once offered active release. She hypes herself up but I've never been so unimpressed with a Chiro. I always felt I wasted $46 and she always wanted to see me again. Zero relief and always 10 minutes late. . Got the sense she has no real concern or care for her patients but sure likes the money she gets from seeing each patient for 5-10 minutes each time.

Submitted April 25, 2017

Dr. Caitlin Zietz's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Born and raised in Calgary, Dr. Caitlin graduated from Northwestern Health Sciences University in 2012. There, she earned a Bachelor of Science in Human Biology and a Doctor of Chiropractic. She founded Complete Health Chiropractic & Massage in 2013. In practice, Dr. Caitlin dedicates her time to families on a journey to wellness. From fertility to life with your little ones, she’s here to support your growing family and your individual health concerns. She’s here to support you, encourage you and help you reach your health goals, respecting your decisions along the way. Focusing on Mom and Baby Dr. Caitlin is focused on prenatal, postpartum and pediatric care, ensuring new moms have a wonderful pregnancy experience and give their little ones the best possible start in life. She’s certified in the Webster Technique by the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association. Passionate about health and wellness, Dr. Caitlin enjoys connecting with our practice members and community. She receives referrals from health care providers of all types including obstetricians, midwives, medical doctors, physiotherapists and practice members who want to enhance their loved ones’ quality of life. Dr. Caitlin is also a member of the Okotoks Chamber of Commerce.

• English

• Northwestern Health Sciences University (Grad. 2012)

• Crowd Wellness Top 10 Chiropractors - 2016