Ratings for Dr. Catherine Carter

I've been seeing chiropractors for over 30 years. I was in a bad car accident in the 80s and saw one through autopac for 3 years and over a hundred visits. And I still had a headache. My first visit to Dr. Carter she cured the headache and nagging neck and back pain. I was expecting her to try to sign me up for dozens more visits but to my surprise she told me to come back when I needed her. By far the best chiropractor I have ever seen. I've recommended her to others and they to say she is the best.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Dr.Carter is great. I have seen other chiropractors since I was a child and Dr.Carter is the best by far! She not only is she polite, helpful, understanding, not pushy and uplifting but she offers the smoothest and best adjustments i've ever had. She has adjusted me throughout pregnancy (which alleviated pain and helped me in having a virtually pain free natural birth). She has adjusted my kids when needed which always seems to make them feel better. She has also adjusted my husband for on-going back and hip problems and he has never had such great results! You won't regret it!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

I started seeing Dr. Carter earlier this year for some golfer's elbow / rotator cuff problems. With her additional background in "trigenics" to augment/assist with the chiropractic adjustments, it's made a big improvement, and my golfer's elbow has disappeared. Dr. Carter has a very positive attitude and always follows up by providing some strengthening exercises to do at home to help improve my shoulder functioning.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Doctor Carter is the most helpful, knowledgeable and caring chiro i have ever been to. I had trouble with my shoulder for months and within 2-3 treatments I am better than i have ever been. i would recommend her to anyone needing help with pain. She is bilingual which was very helpful, as a french person myself. she has a contagious positive attitude. every time i leave i feel reassured, healthier and happier. great addition to the st anne's road clinic! nothing bad to say at all about her or the clinic!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013