He is a wonderful doctor who is very caring and understanding. I follow a vegan lifestyle and diet and have low iron and he helps me make choices that go with my lifestyle.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Dr. Javaheri is an excellent family physician! He is the best family doctor I have ever had. He knows what he is doing! He is listens intently,has an excellent bedside manner and is extremely thorough! He will stand by you as long as you do your part! I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

I like his diagnosis and punctuality . He is a great doctor

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Dr. Javaheri Erfan's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is a wonderful doctor who is very caring and understanding. I follow a vegan lifestyle and diet and have low iron and he helps me make choices that go with m..."

December 1, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Delighted when Dr. Javaheri accepted me as a patient. I find him to be a caring, concerned doctor. A doctor, with whom I feel comfortable."

November 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Javaheri is an excellent family physician! He is the best family doctor I have ever had. He knows what he is doing! He is listens intently,has an excellent ..."

September 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I like his diagnosis and punctuality . He is a great doctor"

October 2, 2014