Ratings for Dr. Javaheri Erfan

A doctor who seems to be entirely focused on the get them in, write a prescription and get them out to get the next one in. It's no wonder he is always late-more patients you see the more he pockets. If you think you have anything serious wrong, then I suggest you try another doc. Seems he is more comfortable with the revolving door type of practice than taking on the moral code of any kind of prolonged care.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Doc Javaheri is without doubt the finest Physician that I have encountered. He is thoroughly dedicated to providing the best care.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Perhaps the most skillful, thorough and thoughtful physician I have ever had. He takes the time to listen and ask questions. He explains his medical findings in language that is clear and concise. He is respectful and polite.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

He is a wonderful doctor who is very caring and understanding. I follow a vegan lifestyle and diet and have low iron and he helps me make choices that go with my lifestyle.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Delighted when Dr. Javaheri accepted me as a patient. I find him to be a caring, concerned doctor. A doctor, with whom I feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Dr. Javaheri is an excellent family physician! He is the best family doctor I have ever had. He knows what he is doing! He is listens intently,has an excellent bedside manner and is extremely thorough! He will stand by you as long as you do your part! I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

I like his diagnosis and punctuality . He is a great doctor

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014