Ratings for Dr. Peter Laws

I was recommended to Peter Laws for treatment of my veins that had become quite debilitating. The procedure was done under local anaesthetic and was pain free and an easy recovery. I was astonished at the quick result and how amazing i felt only a week later. After 6weeks i have a new pair of legs! Im absolutely stoked. Peter and his wonderful staff make the whole process easy. Peter is both very professional and a gentleman, i have recommended him highly to everyone. Thank you Peter and your wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2019

Dr Peter Laws saw my mother at the Vascular Clinic where she was seeking advice regarding her symptoms of intermittent claudication. Peter was accompanied by a student doctor. He effortlessly and respectfully combined his teaching and consulting roles . He treated my mother with dignity and understanding, affirming her desire and right to have the best possible quality of life . His manner was unhurried, cheerful and down to earth. I wish every experience of our health system was this good.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

I read about Peter Laws and in his clinic in the Metropol and as I had been discussing my varicose veins with my GP decided to contact Peter. From the start he gave me confidence, that the techniques he used would be very effective and minimally invasive. I went ahead and had theRadio Frequency treatment and am totally delighted with the outcome. It was more or less pain free and 6 weeks later not a mark on my legs. Thank you Peter Laws.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

I was very impressed with the excellent care and support that Peter gave me while I was under his care for treatment of my varicose veins. The proceed was vey straight forward and Peter ws vey helpful and gave very good advice and information. I would thoroughly recommend this proceedure to be perfirmed by Peter. Thank you vey much.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

Excellent, experienced person who treats patients with respect , and I would highly recommend him to anyone considering surgery. my surgery has made a real positive impact on my life and peter and his team are really great to deal with.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Very professional service provided by Pete Laws and his team, the procedure and associated risks were carefully explained and I'm very pleased with the results from the operation . I would have no hesitation in recommending anyone to CVG and especially to Pete Laws.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

Being an active outdoor person I wanted my varicose veins treated to mainly prevent bleeding. Peter Laws was able to do the treatment under local anaesthetic which was great! No general anaesthetic with subsequent side effects and straight away getting on with life! He is easy and comfortable to communicate with and is precise and knows his staff!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Excellent experience! Mr. Laws was extremely professional and knowledgable. He made me feel at ease and I would certainly recommend his services.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2014