Ratings for Dr. Benedict Luis

Dr. Benedict is very rude and doesn't explain anything while making rude remarks. He told my daughter she had to get three teeth removed. Got a second opinion and the other dentist said there was no problem. Would not recommend this dentist.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018

Been with Dr.Lui for a few years now and always very happy with the office staff, Dr. Lui himself and the hygienist.Awesome experience with RCT treatment done for me yesterday.Best experience ever !!!And I am looking for braces for my teeth,but Dr not suggest because i had lightly periodontal disease. Very knowledge dr. and help.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Had a few fillings and ALL of them are over-filled. I was told that over-filled could happen most of the time which is NOT true. Root Canal was done poorly, and it got infected. He told me the discomfort that was caused due to his poorly treatment will go away in few weeks, and it lasted for a year. Would not refer to any friends or family members. I’d rate him zero if I could.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

He appears to be friendly and knowledgeable; however, he always add on extra procedures without asking for permission and once completed, patients are under no choice but to pay the fees. Also, his work is poorly done and when you call to inquire the discomfort, he always justified by saying the discomfort feeling is normally and should go away in a few days but that's never the case. Charges to procedures were never explained even if asked, only approximation is given by him and his staff and were always astonished when you get the bills to pay. Would never refer to anyone to him. I'm just stuck right now since I am in the middle of the current treatment; but will never return to him in any given time once completed!!!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

I fully agree with the rest of the patient. He is running the clinic HTL Dental and I would say almost zero interpersonal skills & zero empathy. Would never go there again

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Very limited interpersonal skills & empathy. We are not a tooth and should be treated as a human being as a patient !

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Rude and condescending. No concern for how I felt, and rough. I do not recommend Dr Lui to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

I got a tooth implant done by Dr. Benedict Lui Recently. It was a great experience! The whole implant process went successful and i am glad that i made a good decision switch him as my dentist. He is very informative and Extremely knowledgeable in his field. I Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Recently, I got a wonderful implant of my incisor done by Dr. Benedict Lui. Before I have seen him, I got doubts and confusions from other dentists. So I’d rather give up the previous consultation fee. When the first time I saw Dr. Lui, his professional advices make me have him do my implant immediately. I’m pleased to list out how great is the experience of my implant with Dr. Lui: •High clarity and precise informative advices of each procedure of my surgery •His professional knowledge eliminates the suffering of any slightly unpredictable deviations •His advices provide the applicable procedures that corresponds to the specific dental problems •Ease my worries, anxieties and fears during the surgery •My dental implant looks natural that no one notices the differences from my existing teeth •Always have the gracious greeting and closely follow-up of my healthy progress of implant and my appointment As a patient and customer, I highly recommend other people to see Dr. Lui.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

I would not even recommend him to the worst of people. His knowledge and service is way prolonged and it took me more than a year to get a tooth fixed. Again, his service and knowledge may be mediocre at best but his treatment of his patients and his patient's family/friends is what really sets me off. He feels the need to preach to others and dictate what others do, which is quite odd. I do not have much faith in his practice, primarily because his reasoning was "go to the states to get certified if you do not do well in the subject, mainly healthcare", and feel free to guess where he acquired his degree. I will however, recommend you to seek his services if you ever want to belittled and feel inferior after an average trip to the dentist.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013