Ratings for Dr. Sherill Perves

She brushed me off. I did NOT have the pain she described.I was sitting on ice packs and carrying a cooler filled with them everywhere I went for the past 5 months!I had severe 10/10 unrelenting burning pain in my anus,rectum and within my bladder every-time I sat or lay down.It hurt!I was unable to sleep.I stood all day.!My injury's symptoms started in my anus and never in my labia? I had a colonoscopy in 2007 due to possible tenesmus. I was not on L.T.D. as she states TWICE in her consult notes.She misrepresented my situation.Why?I was being denied legitimate L.T.D.She knew I was woken to urinate every night. Why did that not clue her into a possible bladder nerve issue?She told me to try T.E.N.S.It made the injury worsen severely. She needs to study again.I did not have herpes.I told her I had no pain on standing. She did not order a proper nerve block? She left me in pain.I could have died.See someone else.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013