Dr. Lauren Spevack

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Lauren Spevack

I had a gum graft and I was terrified at first. But one I met Dr. Spevack she was so helpful and so soothing when it came to explaining the procedure. I felt almost no pain at all the entire time of healing and it was a truly amazing experience. She is very gifted in our procedures and knows very well what she is doing. When I was originally told I needed 2 grafts I was scared as I knew I was doing one at a time but after my first one, I was actually excited to get the second one done and booked it today with a smile on my face as I knew I was in extremely good hands. She is a great role model for other doctors out there. She knew very well what she was doing and more importantly she made sure I was good with everything as well. A++++

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

I broke a tooth, and it had to come out. I was so scared. She was supportive, kind, patient, and to my huge surprise...it did not hurt. She was terrific. And now I want for the implant.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

I was taken advantage of by my previous periodontist: Unnecessary treatments, rushed during treatment, heavily overcharged and had to pay for follow-ups. Dr. Spevack took me in an emergency stayed after-hours with her assistant, took her time, explained everything, and did not charge me for follow-ups. Gave me her email and phone just in case I have pain over the weekend. I'm sending my friends and family to see her now.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Excellente Parodontiste! Douce et calme, elle a vraiment été à l'écoute de mes inquiétudes et questions! Je la recommande à tous!!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Kind and compassionate doctor. She took the time to listen to my concerns and answered all of my questions. Thank you!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

wONDERFUL EXPERIENCE GREAT TOUCH, AND VERY KIND AND HELPFUL !

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Excellent and caring doctor! The surgery went great and I had no pain.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

I found Dr Spevack kind, thorough, knowledgeable and had my best interests at heart. Excellent people skills and an excellent touch, no pain while being treated. I would recommend her in a heartbeat!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

My dentist referred me to Dr. Spevack for an implant consultation. She was friendly, compassionate, answered all of my questions and made me feel at ease. Staff were pleasant, welcoming environment and convenient location downtown. Highly recommend this Periodontist and the Paro Excellence Clinic.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

Dr. Lauren Spevack's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Lauren Spevack received a Bachelor of Science degree in biology, and a Doctorate of Dental Medicine from McGill University. She continued her post-graduate training in Rochester, New York, at the Eastman Institute for Oral Health leading to a certification in the specialty of Periodontology. She later completed an Implantology Fellowship where she received advanced training in prosthetically-driven dental implant treatment planning and therapy in the Prosthodontic Department at the University of Rochester. As a fellow of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada, she is a certified specialist in periodontics and implantology. Furthermore, she is a certified Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology. Dr. Spevack is a Faculty Lecturer and Clinical Instructor at McGill University in the Department of Dentistry, in the Multidisciplinary Residency Programs at the Montreal General and Montreal Children’s Hospitals. She is also an Assistant Clinical Professor in the Periodontology Department at the University of Rochester.......... Dre. Lauren Spevack a obtenu son baccalauréat en biologie ainsi que son doctorat en médecine dentaire de l’Université McGill. Elle a continué ses études post-graduées en parodontologie au « Eastman Institute for Oral Health » de l’Université Rochester à New York. Dre. Spevack a ensuite obtenu un Fellowship en Implantologie dans le Département Prothétique de l’Université Rochester, où elle a reçu un entrainement intensif dans les méthodes de traitement d’implantation prothétique dentaire. Elle est chargée de cours et instructeur clinique dans le Département de Médecine Dentaire de l’Université McGill et dans les programmes de résidence multidisciplinaire à l'Hôpital Général de Montréal et à l'Hôpital de Montréal pour Enfants. Elle est aussi Assistante Professeur Clinique dans le Département de Parodontologie de l’Université Rochester.

• English
  • French

• McGill University (Grad. 2009)
  • University of Rochester (Grad. 2012)

• Dental implant surgery
  • Periodontitis
  • Dental exam
  • Tooth abscess

• Fellowship in Implantology, University of Rochester, New York
  • Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology
  • Fellow of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada
  • Canadian Institutes for Health Research (CIHR) Health Professional Student Research Award
  • Cumberland Periodontics & Implant Surgery Sherman Prize