Ratings for Dr. Barry Embree

Dr. Embree is the very best chiropractor I have ever been too. He is always willing to share his knowledge and information. One never ever feels rushed. I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending him to anyone. He is a true professional and very caring. He is just the absolute best. Thank you Dr, Embree for being the genuine person you are.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Dr Embree is a patient and generous doctor with a great sense of humour and barely increased fee by $2 over the last 12 years! He can tell exactly where your meridian points, joint and muscle issues are during chiropractic and acupuncture treatments. He respects patient privacy as he never mentions my family members during my visit although my whole family go to him regularly. The office has enough chairs and variety of entertaining and academic magazines to keep you entertained. Bathroom is always clean. He also provides nutritional advice and supplements but he never hard sell them. You can see the services he offers at the receptionist desk, which is very friendly and dependable. Beware Thursday nights he accepts patients until 7pm, but there is a longer wait because he never rushes patients, quality over quantity right? (^__^)

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Dr. Embree's knowledge and experience is unique. His areas of expertise are numerous and complement as well as enhance his chiropractic designation. Dr. Embree has been able to help me with complex health issues. I never hesitate to recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Dr. Embree is the best chiropractor I've ever been to. His knowledge and professionalism are like no one else out there . His training and knowledge goes above and beyond anyone else I've been to. He has helped me and numerous people I've recommend go see him.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Always a gentleman and always caring, Dr Embree has helped me with my back and neck issue on numerous occasions with a skill and dedication seldom seen in this day and age.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015