Ratings for Dr. Al?n Young

I went to see Dr. Young and told him I was short of breath and felt like I couldn't get air into my lungs. Without looking he told me I had a touch of pneumonia. He said to come back in 3 weeks if I wasn't any better. 2 Days later I went to the Emergency room at the hospital. I was examined by Dr. Cody Thompson. He said I had blood clots and sent me to Red Deer by ambulance and they did a CT scan. It turns out I had multiple clots in my legs and lung. If I would have listened to Dr. Young I would probably be dead today...thanks Doc !!!!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

I wish I could give Dr.Young a stellar review but the truth is he was not a Doctor who cared about his patients. Its funny when someone leaves every one starts talking its bad don't feel the freedom to say what we want when they here. I only hope he is doing a better job where he is now

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Highly recommended. Very thorough. Caring. Clinic can be quite busy most times. Usually book 1-2 weeks in advance.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2013

Dr. Young is very caring and listens to every concern I have about my health and well being. I am very pleased that Dr. Young utilizes our available testing/medical equipment by actually sending me for tests instead of dismissing it or putting it off until my next visit. Oh, and he doesn't try and give me a new prescription every time I see him either, so that is a huge plus. Dr. Young is currently working with my neurologist, and I must say that I get more answers, more help, and much more dependability out of Dr. Young.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013