Ratings for Dr. Sonya Reddy Bhatnagar

I would have to say that Dr. Sonya is very friendly and attentive to any of my dental needs. I would highly suggest Dr. Sonya to others in the area because of how caring she is.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Dr. Sonya is such a friendly and professional dentist. I feel right at home whenever I have cleanings or any other procedures. She is super kind to me!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

I have to say Dr. Reddy is such a fantastic dentist, she really knows how to make you feel calm and at ease. I would highly recommend going to her.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

The practice absolutely meets my expectations. The staff always keeps the office nice and tidy. I am never disappointed in how the office looks.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

I recommend Professional dental and Dr. Reddy to everyone. Any friends and family that are looking for a new dentist, I absolutely inform them about Dr. Reddy. She's the reason why i stay there as a patient.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

I went here because I had a terrible experience at my old dentists office previously in California. I went to Dr.Reddy's office. Staff was very warm and welcoming. Angie and Bertha were awesome. Dr.Reddy was great in explaining everything to me in detail. She is extremely compassionate and honest doctor you will meet. I highly recommend Dr.Reddys office for everyone.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

Dr.Reddy provided me with 7 implants.She gave me a beautiful smile! They are like family to me now. They always tell me costs upfront, so I have no surprises later. Professional dental and Dr.Reddys team are awesome!! I would recommend this office to everyone.Now my family of 6 are her loyal patients.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2013