Ratings for Dr. Harry Tsigaras

Met with Harry Tsigaras on June 4th 2017. Was thrilled as he was happy to see my son Jason who has a severe ABI on a Sunday. Jason requires a hip replacement. He has a fracture in his hip from a car accident in 2010. We have just discovered this fracture recently. Dr Tsigaras was delightful. Unfortunately that is where the praise ends. As Jason is under TAC there needed a letter sent from Dr Tsigaras to TAC regarding costs for Jason's surgery. TAC are waiting for this letter too. I have called 4 times in the last 3 weeks to find out if this letter has been sent. Every time I called the answer was no it hasn't been done yet and the cold uncaring staff told me they didn't know when this would happen. Jason is in pain and is on morphine. I tried to speak to Dr Tsigaras or get his email address but was shut down. Due to Jason's ABI we require a team of support staff to help Jason through this process. As I live in the country I requested the surgery to happen in the school holidays but was again shut down by staff. All I wanted was a date to work with. I now feel that Jason is just a number and unimportant. Dr Tsigaras and his staff have let us down. 3 weeks down the track we are no better off and now have to find someone who is willing to treat us with some care and respect. Really sad for me as Jason's mother but sadder for Jason who has had enough to deal with. Dr Tsigaras you need to replace your admin staff.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

I have had 2 hip replacements with Harry and I always look forward to seeing him as he is so kind and helpful and professional - a real standout in the medical world. Highly recommend the journey with Dr Tsigaras. Joan at his offices is outstanding and extremely patient and helpful. Nicola is absolutely horrible to deal with and very off putting , so hopefully she is replaced at some stage. I nearly have a nervous breakdown dealing with her on the phone

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

MOST CARING, COURTEOUS AND UNDERSTANDING DOCTOR/SURGEON I HAVE MEET IN YEARS....TREATED ME LIKE A HUMAN BEING AND NOT JUST A NUMBER.....SPENT 45MINS ON FIRST MEETING EXPLAINING ALL RE MY HIP REPLACEMENT SURGERY....NOW PAIN FREE AFTER OPERATION AND WALKING LIKE A NORMAL PERSON WOULD...HIGHLY RECOMMEND HARRY...WORTH THE WAIT TO SEE HARRY... CANNOT THANKYOU ENOUGH HARRY..

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Four months post op and haven't felt better. Very happy!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

post surgery, physios commented on the amazing form my ACL has returned to post surgery, "never seen such quick recovery" noted by them

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Couldn't walk for a year. My hip was actually disintegrating. After his hip replacement, I have been pain free for four years. Kind, skilled, courteous and understanding.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

I agree with comment on Nicola, not a pleasant girl. Quite an ATTITUDE. Thankful to findDr Tsigaris relieved my concerns that I might be just an unwanted pest. What a truly nice man showing genuine interest in making sure I understood what was to be done. I left feeling much happier, no thanks, yet again, to arrogant, rude, Nicole. I guess she does not like her job!!!! Rating of Helpfulness applies to Dr Tsigaris and Joan, not Nicole.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Only Issue I have with Dr Tsigaris is his staff. Not organised at all. Very short when talking to customers. especially Nicola who works at Richmond.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Ticks all boxes. Friendly, knowledgeable. Super skills. Makes you feel you are not part of a procession but a human being not like some Surgeons do. Certainly worth waiting for.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Excellent doctor with excellent social skills which is super important for the patient. the best combination.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016