Ratings for Dr. Billie Praseuth

Almost as inane as Dr Issid Simon at that clinic. One more strike and I start shopping for a new place. I don't care if this clinic is across from my work. I should have just kept using OTC meds and common sense. So far none can be had here. Schtinkz!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

My pet gets better treatment at Pierrefonds animal hospital. This guy makes me wish I were a cat. Quite certain my vet could me more helpful and reassuring.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Très professionnel et éduque bien des patients. J'apprécie son travail comme Medecin de famille. Je vous le recommande fortement.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

He puts influenza on my dr's note and prescribes me 5 day medication...he barely wanted to give me a day off , I had to ask him...after I spent a whole day from 8 to 4 at the clinic. . Way to go, especially that I work in a call center and I have people sitting right next to me!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Young doctor. Quite professional. He takes the required time to ask questions and evaluate your health situation. Not only cares about prescribing medicine ! Quite on time - which is quite rare these days.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014