Ratings for Dr. Kim Mulchey

Dr. Mulchey is like a breath of fresh air....something I desperately need!! She is not afraid to ask her colleagues for their opinions and she follows through with everything she says she will do. I am very happy with her service, medical expertise, and "bedside manner" !! Thanks Dr. Kim.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

It was in interesting experience with this young doctor. She took over from the pulmonary doctor and well lets just say you knew she was on the ward, I'd like to describe her as a "Force Field" the energy level was almost intense. Now that doesn't mean she's not a good doctor, she may very well be but the sessions with her were intense. No she did go the extra mile to help me and for that I am grateful but she has to get off the caffeine and slow down when dealing with us old codgers. Lets just say she went to bat for me to get oxygen, the protocol wasn't followed well and I went home without it desperately needing it, not her fault. I am sure she is and will be a good doctor with a little refinement.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014