You may also like

I chose omni when I moved to Kelowna, and I am very happy with how quickly they were able to catch up with all the treatments I was taking with my last optometrist. They were even able to recommend some new ones.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

I chose to talk to Omni before I got LASIK, and they were the perfect people to talk to. They knew everything about the procedure, and they were able to answer every question I asked. I am very satisfied with the consultation.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2013

I have only been with Omni a couple weeks, and I’m already impressed with how convenient everything is. They already set up my contacts prescription, and that only took a couple hours. They also were able to transfer all my records very easily.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

Our caring and knowledgeable Optometrists serve the greater Kelowna area. Visit our eye doctors and check out our large selection of eye glasses and other eyewear.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2013

Dr. Jason Lau's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.omnieye.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "V1P1" to "V1Y 1V9". Address has been updated from "None" to "2900 Pandosy Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "12508618850".

June 3, 2015