Ratings for Dr. Hans Yamamoto

Excellent Dr...I'm very happy he took me on as a patient to take care of my medical needs. Dr Yamamoto is kind and caring and he tells you like it is, good or bad.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

This doctor is kind, intelligent, and helpful. He also has a good sense of humor.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

I have been really pleased with the care and attention I have received from Dr Yamamoto. He has taken the time to explain things to me and listen to my concerns. He's taken care of all my needs head to toe and all places in between. He's truly one of the best Dr's I have seen in a long time. The front staff are friendly, his nurse is very abrupt and comes across as rude but once you get to know her she actually is a nice person. The wait time usually isn't too long in either the waiting room or patient room. I have never felt I have been rushed out of there.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Dr. Yamamoto has been our family doctor for a few years and we saw him when our regular doc wasn't available for several years before that. He is caring and compassionate and very intelligent; just a great guy who is a brilliant doctor.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

This Dr. didn't listen me and he's not interesting to listen my pains. His behaviour was rude and unhelpful

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

I have went to Dr.Yamamoto on a couple occasions. The first appointment he wasn't busy, so he took the the time to actually talk to me and was very friendly. The last visit I had, the waiting room was swarmed with people who had the flu and he was very backed up that day, he was quick and didn't answer my questions. I wasn't pleased that day. However, he is very knowledgeable and I trust the decisions he makes. I think if you got him on the right day when the clinic isn't busy you will be satisfied. He really is a great doctor. He also has the Canadian accent so I can understand him 100%. The staff needs to smile more.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

I actually like him. But he is not what I am looking for. He diagnoses quickly and correctly, and prescribes accordingly. But I would like to explore and eliminate the cause of he problem, rather than dealing with the symptoms.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2013