Ratings for Dr. Ruxandra Antochi

she only likes patients who make her look good, if u are a difficult case she dumps your chart. She is cold.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

Dr Antochi misdiagnosed me with Schizophrenia. She gave a medication called Abilify because of which I was hospiatalized. Really bad doctor

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

I had the wonderful experience to have Dr. Antochi as my treating psychiatrist during a very difficult time in my life. She is one of those rare individuals, who although they are professionals, has the right amount of compassion and empathy that makes her a wonderful psychiatrist. Although the time I was being treated by her was short, she was very efficient and treated me with the upmost dignity and respect. I agree with the above comment, she WILL form you..IF she feels you are at risk, because she cares. She formed me, then walked out while I sat there with my mouth hung open in shock. I didn't regret HER decision, because it kept me safe, and I was honest.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

Doctor Antochi comes off as cool and uncaring, but she is very sympathetic and always keeps the health of her patients as her main concern. She does not put up with attention seeking and always errs on the side of caution - people making suicidal comments may find themselves formed.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013