Ratings for Dr. Roberta Berard

Fantastic! My daughter loves her. Very caring. Would recommend.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Fantastic doctor. Attentive, knowledgeable, excellent bedside manner. Great with kids. Cares! I trust her implicitly.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

She is the nicest doctor I have ever met! She really cares about her patients and has the sweetest personality. She's also very informative. Love her!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

I love everything about Dr. Berard. She is always answering any questions or concerns and has lots of care for her patients.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Did not like her at all.

Submitted August 13, 2014

Our son became a patient of Dr. Berard after being diagnosed with HSP. We were transferred to Victoria hospital from another town a small town where there seemed to be minor knowledge or rather first hand experience with it. She made us feel at ease, answered all our questions and was really informative on it and all other problems it caused. I would definitely recommend her. She was sensitive to our needs and to the fact we were there from 3+ hours away. We are lucky to have her as our rheumatologist.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

Dr. Berard is the most caring and compassionate doctor you could ever want for a sick child. My daughter was diagnosed with Lupus at 13 and has actively followed by Dr. Berard until this year when she turned 18. Dr. Berard has a wonderful connection with her young patients and is so respectful of their opinions and feelings - after all they are the ones who have the pain etc. Whenever you needed a prescription renewed or general advice she was always prompt at meeting the needs of her patients and their families. She really got to know her patients and their families and is so genuine in her care and concern. After each visit you felt that you were heard and that she was doing what was in the best interest of her patient every time. She always explained what she was planning for treatment and the reasons for her decisions. My daughter has now been referred to an Adult Rheumatologist for her condition, but she is so sad to be leaving the care of Dr. Berard.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

Dr. Berard is a very compassionate person in regards to dealing with patients and their families. She has never once neglected an opinion or concern expressed and is open to all ideas. She is very thorough in her exams and testing. Thankfully we found Dr Berard in our search of ending our daughters ailments. The diagnosis is one I found online doing my own research and is not a widely recognized ailment. Dr Berard had surprisingly heard of this syndrome and was immediately in agreement with me and so started our path to a treatment. Today, upon our follow up appt she noticed that my daughter was exhibiting other concerning traits. After a few questions and a quick exam, we are now being referred to an ENT to ensure a speedy resolution to these new issues. I would recommend Dr Berard to anyone suffering from an autoimmune ailment with their child.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013