Ratings for Dr. Sinisa Stankovic

I had an appointment with Dr. Stankovic in early June (which took almost two months to schedule, I might add). The doctor himself was fine and he referred me for quite a bit of bloodwork. I informed the doctor and his secretary numerous times that I would be leaving the country for several weeks and he promised the results for my bloodwork would be available before I left. I didn't hear anything from his office and I phoned several times the morning before I left on my trip. Each time his secretary informed me that the doctor would call me back within the hour. He never did. On my third attempt I suggested the doctor email me my bloodwork results since I would be out of the country. The secretary said he would do so. I never received any email (except, of course, for an additional bill for the bloodwork, which I paid for upfront, so don't know how there could be any additional cost, but this email at least proves the office had my correct email address). I returned from my trip having heard nothing from the office and decided to phone again. The same secretary answered and told me the doctor was out of the office "on a family emergency" until the end of July, and there was no way to receive the results of my bloodwork until then. I asked if another doctor could look over my tests and speak with me. She flatly declined. I asked if my results could be emailed to me. SHE SAID SHE DID NOT HAVE EMAIL IN THE OFFICE. (Please. What modern doctor's office doesn't have email??) She said there was no way I could get my results until the end of July, so TWO FULL MONTHS since I had the tests done. And, I must add, this woman was one of the rudest and most unprofessional people I've ever encountered. STAY AWAY. They'll take your money and not help you.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

been twice, showed little interest - didn't really explain anything. I left wishing I had gone to see someone else

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

I also have had a problem trying to contact Dr S, regarding extreme pain. I was put on biologics which I did not feel any difference from. I was forced to make another appt with Dr to enable him to change my medication. I am now fairly pain free. I am not sure about my feeling regarding Dr S yet as my last Rheumatologist was wonderful but I am not able to see him any longer due to him moving. Time will tell!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

He is polite, but I did not get much info out of him and even started doubting his qualification. He never ever returned a call. I changed drs because when I was desperate he did not care enough to even let his secretary phone me and tell me to make an appointment. He just seems to care during the 15 minute appointment.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

The receptionist, Rosy, is very helpful and friendly. The doctor kept to the appointment time and when he consulted with me he had already spoken to another specialist who is treating me. He was up to date with my condition and also did a proper physical examination. He has impeccable bed side manner and explains his findings very clearly. Definitely a specialist I would recommend!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Very Disappointed with his complete lack of concern and care about side effects from medication he put me on. Tried to call his office numerous times and was always told he would call back- which never ever happened. tried to call his cell numerous times with no answer from him. eventually l was told that if I want to speak to the Dr I must make another appointment. If you want a concerned, dedicated Dr who is available when you need him, I would go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I was treated by Dr Stankovik for 3 years and have the highest regard for him. A very caring and special man. His receptionist Rosie is very friendly and capable and a treat to sit and chat to.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2014

Always on time and receptionist is so friendly. I feel Dr. S truly has interest in each patient

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

I had seen another Rheumathologist a month ago, had to go for a follow up, but they only had a space available with Dr. Stankovic. He spent almost 20 min just reading the info already on file before he called my Husband and Me in to see him. He was extremely polite, used the info that he already had before doing a physical examination. I was really impressed with his knowledge and hi bedside manner. I shall advise more people to go and see him. Great to know that there are still such Doctors around.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013

Knowledgeable and a great manner with patients. Has kept me pain free. Receptionist a very capable and effective with dealing with all patients - rude and polite.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013