Ratings for Dr. Ben Prozesky

He is the best doctor that I have ever seen , really caring and intelligent.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Dr. Prozesky has been the best doctor I have ever seen. He really cared about my problems and was willing to do any tests to figure it out. Really sad hes leaving soon :'(

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

My fiance had Dr. Prozesky at the Brooks hospital in Emergency and he was the best doctor I have ever encountered. His bedside manner is amazing: he is so kind and speaks to you on your level. My fiance is a veterinarian and when we left the hospital he said he will be exercising some of Dr. Prozesky's techniques with clients. A very good doctor, I am just disappointed that we didn't become one of his clients before he stopped taking new ones!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

One of the Best Doctors I've had in a very long time . Does his job very well glad to have such a caring doctor like him . I'm glad I switched to him when I did. He has been very helpful.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

So impressed with Dr. Prozesky! He's thorough and detailed, but also a great listener and willing to explain carefully. Very friendly.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Excellent doctor that listens to patients. Commute from Medicine Hat because he is that good

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

A very caring and intelligent Doctor. Definitely one of the best in Brooks. Excellent bedside manner.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

Glad to have him as my family doctor. Very knowledgeable and helpful in diagnosing my health conditions. Especially the major surgery i had recently before it got worse.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Amazing doctor!! I've been to so many doctors ... Prozesky listens to everything I have to say. Before he describes me any pills ... We both look on the computer at each symptoms n both pick on that best fits me. He will go out of his way to help to get you better. I thank him for helping me get better.., ur amazing dr.prozesky!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

Dr Prozesky delivered my first born. He was wonderful very respectful and caring. He had answers to all my questions and never once made me feel uncomfortable. If i didnt already have a wonderful family doc i would really push to have him! Never in my life has a doc called to check up on me which prozesky did and is not even my fam doc! I also saw him once in emerge and again he really knows his stuff! Best bedside manners Ive ever had with a doc! Such an outstanding doctor and could not have asked for a better experience!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013