Ratings for Dr. Laurence Rosenthal

The staff was very helpful and friendly. Everyone was in a good mood and was very couritous to all the patients.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

My spouse went to him for cancer staging. I was in the waiting room with 2 of our children. The procedure was done at 1pm & at 1:20 he walked into my spouse's recovery room & said you have stage 3c colorectal cancer. She got upset and asked for her family. He ignored her, walked out of the room & never came back. He never came to the waiting room to inform me. At 3pm, I was panicked, the doctor had never updated the waiting room so they thought she was still in surgery. By 4:30, the staff called back & found out that the doctor had left for the day at 2:30. By 5:00 we were told to leave the waiting room as all surgeries were done for the day. I walked around & started calling for my spouse, she heard my voice & called out. She was the only patient left. She told me the doctor told her she was stage 3c & she tried to ask him questions but he walked out & never came back. She asked for me repeatedly but nobody answered her & she kept falling asleep. He never called to follow up.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013