Ratings for Dr. Rajani Vairavanathan

Best doctor in toronto. She is always helpful. Hamoon popal

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

I have been a patient of Flemingdon Health Centre since I was 16 years old and I am now 43, Dr. Pedery was my primary doctor and he was the most amazing Dr I have ever met his retirement left huge shoes to fill. Dr. Vairavanathan became my new primary doctor and I can not be more happy. She listens to her patients, does not rush you, and is always willing and supportive of new treatments, even those that do not include just prescribing a pill or are considered non-traditional treatments. Her empathy and compassion are outstanding. There are not many people that could have filled in for the amazing Dr. Pedery, but Dr. V has made her own mark with her patients. I have also seen her in Emergency at the hospital and her bedside manner was just as caring and compassionate as in her office. I must say that FHC overall is a great place, but Dr. V, Shirley and retired Dr. Pedery are by far the best medical staff I have ever dealt with. (and unfortunately, I have dealt with quite a few).

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Lovely doctor! Very respectful, good bedside manners, we are very happy to call her out family doctor!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

I found Dr Vairavanathan to be knowledgeable, patient and not rushed by my questions and concerns that I had.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Dr. V is an amazing doctor. She was able to take my newborn daughter and myself as new patients. She is a great family doctor, super nice and patient. I will be going to her with my 2nd pregnancy.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Never in my life have I witnessed such an inappropriate and unprofessional conduct and as a result, an innocent patient had to suffer. This is a doctor that needs to be complained asap to the College of Physicians and Surgeons. I had an appt booked at the Flemingdon Health Centre to see her as I was told that she is scheduling to see new patients as a family doctor. I mentioned to the Intake Worker that I have an OB and I'm expecting, however I do need to see a Family Doctor for other concerns. After verifying with her office, I was told that all was set and she would be taking me in as a new patient after 1 month of waiting for appt. On appt day, The nurse came back to me after 2.5 hrs of waiting in Dr. Rajani Vairavanathan's room, and pregnant without food or drink all this time, said the doctor will come back shortly. After nearly 3 hrs of waiting, finally Dr. Vairavanathan arrived. As soonasshe walked in the door, she screamed and said that she "will not be seeing me as a patient."

flag | Submitted November 24, 2013