Ratings for Dr. Anna Kuras

Great with kids. Gentle and caring. I recommend her to anyone looking for a great dentist.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

If you are looking for a meticulous, caring and professional dentist she is the one. I find her approach very reassuring and practical. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

skillful, caring and meticulous. great with kids! we've been her patients since she started at Nottingham. excellent delivery of care and always available for questions.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

We moved to the area a few years ago and a referral was made as our family friends had already been patients of hers. Our girls love going to the dentist but only to her. She is very kind and caring.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

We have been seeing Dr. Kuras since she started at Nottingham Dental. Skillful, caring and sincere she has made dental treatments actually enjoyable. She is great with kids.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

Very helpful. Knew what she was doing. Polite and very helpful.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

I was looking for a new office that had benign appointments. I was booked on with Anna for a cleaning and check up. She was more than 20 minutes late. Debating on whether or not I should leave, I was finally called in. She did apologize for being late, so I give her points there. She started cleaning, and an hour later, she told me that I would need to come back to get my bottom teeth finished for scaling. Not impressed. Just because she was 20 minutes behind, I don't think it's fair that I have I come back to finish to cleaning. Great staff, but very disappointed in the wait time.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013