Ratings for Dr. Munchhang Liu

overall terrible. told him exactly what tooth hurts and he decided to smack it with the small mirror and say does that hurt? I told to remove it. He wasted 3 of my visits NOT helping thr tooth I went in for. DO NOT get a root canel from him! it will be one of your biggest regrets. He does not know how to kill the nerves right and his filling job is just awful. Then his god damn phone chirping in your ear and the stupid conversations about candy crush with his assistant. Also leaves his conputer open with his schedule. So you can know exactly whos next!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

I decided to stick with this dental practice after Dr. Allingham retired. Dr. Lius communication skills are poor and he can be rough at times. His office seems to have a high turn-over rate for staff. The hygienist I had at my last visit was thorough. Assistant was polite, however, the blonde secretary was not! My children and I are now going to Dr. Hares (across the street) and have zero complaints thus far.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

I was a long time patient of Dr. Allingham but gave Dr. Liu several chances before I was compelled to leave. Yes, he is rough ! On one occasion he chipped a front tooth with a metal instrument while working on another tooth and then charged me to smooth off the chipped area. Another time, he was working on a back tooth and cut my cheek ! He was so rough during that visit. For the first time in my 50-year life, I ran to the bathroom to cry as soon as he released me from the chair. This dentist Not recommended !

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Dr. Liu took over for Dr. Dickson when he retired, but does not provide as great of service as Dickson did. He rushed me and my sisters through, and was not interested in answering questions I had about dental health. He did not believe me when I told him I flossed everyday. When I went to get a filling, he was very rough while working on my teeth, especially the drilling. While I am never happy with the level of care Dr. Lui provides, the staff that work reception have always been nice. I have never had any issues with the dental hygienist (who is usually different each time) although one time I was given a fluoride treatment that I was not told what it was until I saw my bill. He charges around $168 for a small filling, and $220 for a large one. - Gray

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

Very polite staff. Dr liu on the other hand not very good with children. Got frustrated very fast with my son and asked us to leave because he was anxious. Now my son's tooth needs to be extracted by another dentist because the just was so rushed the tooth rotted from the root up. Definitely not a good choice for children!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013