Ratings for Dr. Munchhang Liu

Love love love the staff and Dr. Liu! Such a welcoming team and I just love Teresa the receptionist who always goes above and beyond for my family! Dr.Liu has always been gentle and explained things when I was unsure. Great office all around!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2018

Dr. Liu and his staff are just amazing. I came in with worries and questions regarding my oral health and he helped to educate me while putting my mind at ease. He is a very kind man and I am so lucky to have him as my dentist. I highly recommend him! Thank you for coming to the Blenheim area!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

DR. Liu and staff have gone above and beyond for my family. Being patience with all my questions, informing me and explaining it all. We love every year they have a Xmas party for the patients which is so sweet we go every year! Even won a prize last year! 5 stars all around

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

Recently brought my daughter who had her first filling and was so nervous for the needle. The assistant was so so sweet and let her know she would be okay, Dr. Liu was also incredible and the needle was honestly painless she said. She was so happy leaving saying she felt nothing. So happy with our experience there as we have had a bad one with a dentist in Chatham. So a huge thank you to them! Even got to go and grab not 1 but 2 prizes from the treasure box front lady said she was brave and deserved it :)

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

Amazing staff love the girls! Dr. Liu was amazing, fixed my chipped tooth and looks like a brand new tooth!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

Just got my wisdom teeth taken out! Hands down best dentist I've ever been too. Was very knowledgeable and went over the before and after care. Both him and the girls there went above and beyond making sure I was comfortable and even gave me a call at home to see how I was feeling. Great experience overall

flag | Submitted July 23, 2018

Been going for quite awhile to Dr.Liu office and honestly I always had a fear of dentist he was so amazing explaining everything to me and made me felt at ease. I was in a lot of pain and had a root canal done and I haven’t had a problem since. Very happy over all, the staff of ladies who work along side him are all so friendly and polite. Definitly my go to dentist!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Amazing staff all so friendly and knowledgeable Dr.Liu has been amazing with my family, great all around dentist

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

DO NOT GO HERE!!! I asked for a bad tooth to be extracted and he convinced me to do a root canal saying it would be a simple procedure. On the first root, He broke his metal instrument (file) off in the root and left it there.. on the second route he drilled into my sinus cavity which was realized once he flushed it out with bleach. I had burning sensation for over a month and now a year later still have recurrent sinus infections and pain all throughout the left side of my face. The doctors say it is nerve damage and will take years to heal. He also did not use a dental dam which is basic Dental practices when doing a root canal. Worst dentist EVER!!!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

overall terrible. told him exactly what tooth hurts and he decided to smack it with the small mirror and say does that hurt? I told to remove it. He wasted 3 of my visits NOT helping thr tooth I went in for. DO NOT get a root canel from him! it will be one of your biggest regrets. He does not know how to kill the nerves right and his filling job is just awful. Then his god damn phone chirping in your ear and the stupid conversations about candy crush with his assistant. Also leaves his conputer open with his schedule. So you can know exactly whos next!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017