Ratings for Dr. Jacqueline E. Brown

They work hard and they had help me have a healthy baby girl

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

I CHANGED DOCTORS THE WAIT IS TO LONG WHEN U ARE ON TIME. AND I FEEL LIKE I ALWAYS HAVE TO BUT SOMETHING FROM HER. AND I DONT FEEL LIKE SHE REALLY CARES AND LISTEN TO YOU

flag | Submitted March 24, 2010

I think that Dr. Brown is a ok doctor. She delivered my first 2 sons. But after I had my second son she acted like she never cared. She couldn't give me a straight answer. She made me wait 20 minutes after I needed to push cause hse wasn't t the hospital yet. Then when I got pregnant again I decided to search for another doctor and thank god I did cause I had a very high risk pregnancy and my perinatologist was wonderful. I honestly think If I would have stayed with Dr. Brown that my youngest son would not be here today. I would never recommend her to my family and Yes her office is in a very bad part of town.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2009

I really like Dr. Brown. I have seen her since I was 16 and she is very sweet. She is also very busy and I feel like her staff isn't very helpful to her. I think very highly of her because she listens. However, her office location is a little scary. There was also a lot of paperwork mix up with my account.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2009

Dr.Brown is a wonderful, caring doctor. My daughter was a teenager when she was pregnant and I was a nervous mother. The staff was alway helpful and friendly and Dr. Brown herself was the same. She made the best decisions for my daughter and granddaughter. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2006

Dr. Jacqueline E. Brown's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Southwestern Med Ctr At Dallas, Med Sch, Dallas Tx 75235 (Grad. 1980)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal