Ratings for Dr. Ralph L. Cummings

Doctor Cummings is not a sympathetic person. He is rude, argumentative & arrogant. I told him I needed a hearing test (I have ringing in my ears and I am hard of hearing). His reply was, "You can hear me can't you?" and he refused to order a hearing test. He does not want to hear your problem and he will tell you that. I told him I had stress and trouble sleeping due to recent major home damage and he said, "I'm the wrong one to come looking for sympathy", and, "That is not a medical issue". He likes to discuss politics or how he hates managed care. I'm a registered nurse and I refuse to see him again. Do yourself an a favor and find another physician who respects you and enjoys their work.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

The worst doctor I have ever been to. The place is run down and no one EVER answers the phone. He said I was perfectly fine and then proceded to give me pain killers which I know I didn't need. I told him my lungs felt like they were on fire and he said I was fine even though I have a condition called pectus excavatum which is the sinking of the chest. He refused to give any tests related to the hear when it is common knowledge on the internet people with this condition have heart and lung problems.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2006

Very rude disposition and poor first impression. Walked into the exam room and just began working, no handshake, no chit-chat. At a follow-up, he became irate. He has a short fuse and is not a people person. Unfortunately, because he works for himself (and I assume it is his equally rude wife working the front desk), he reports to nobody and can get away with crap like this.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2004

Dr. Ralph L. Cummings's Credentials

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)

Top Hospitals in Laguna Hills, CA