Dr. Ralph Hawkins

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ralph Hawkins

I can't say enough about this Doctor! ! His level of insight and ability to see the bigger picture is incredible. He is well educated on all scientific fronts about tick borne disease but ensures all differentials are considered. Under his care I am finally slowly getting better which has taken years to get figured out with referrals to over 25 different specialists. I finally have hope of considerable recovery and can participate in life!! So much gratitude!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Dr Hawkins is the very BEST of the BEST. He has provided hope where we thought there was little and provided great insight.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

I started seeing Dr.Hawkins when I was 15. I had been diagnosed with Lyme Disease after almost a year of being extremely sick. It was so refreshing to have a doctor listen to me and believe every word I said. Dr.Hawkins truly saved my life, and I will be eternally grateful for the endless amount of support and knowledge he and his team have provided for me over the past 4 years.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

After an 8 year struggle I was referred to Dr Hawkins and I am so thankful that he is my Doctor now. I finally feel like I can have some hope for recovery. He is very knowledgable about Lyme Disease, listen to what you are telling. He BELIEVES what you are telling him and gives you a clear path forward.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

I started to see Dr about 9or 10 months ago, and from the first visit I realised he wasn't like all the other Dr.s I'd seen in the past. He had read my file and after we talked for awhile and discussed my issues he made recommendations based on our conversation and information he gleaned from my rather expensive file. Dr.Hawkins think's outside the box. He is a very real person I would recommend Dr.Hawkins in a heartbeat he's a compassionate man. Dale Howard

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Dr. Hawkins is extremely knowledgeable and is always up-to-date on current medical information and practices. I never feel rushed in my appointments with him as he always takes time to thoroughly answer all of my questions (and I ask a lot!). His staff are lovely and every time I leave there I feel good about my experience and prepared for what my next steps are. Overall, I can honestly say he is the best doctor I have ever been to. - MB

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

I am a patient of Dr. Hawkins. I was taken in by him after being in the hospital for a very long time and when I was losing hope and getting very ill. I am very greatful to have him treating me. He cares about his patients and has extensive knowledge about Lyme Disease and internal medicine. He listens to my concerns and I always leave with a plan and a smile! Even when I have to get a painful shot! ;) His staff is also one of a kind and knowledgeable about Lyme disease specifically and offer great advice and tips/tricks! He's one of those doctors that leave a lasting impression and I can't thank him enough for getting me back on my feet! T.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

I am not a patient of Dr Hawkins, but my wife is. Dr Hawkins has been critical to my wifes recovery. My wife contracted Lyme Disease from a tick bite in Calgary Alberta. She was referred to Dr Hawkins (at our request), after Neurology could not figure out what was wrong with her. Dr Hawkins brought an immediate sense of relief to both me and my wife in a very stressful situation. He took the time to explain (to both of us) what was happening, and how he was going to help her. He truly cares for his patients and his bed side manner is incredible. We never felt rushed and always had all our questions answered - this is perhaps why he runs a bit late, but I'm okay knowing that he's late because he's taking his time answering other patients questions. He is our non-fiction "Dr House", and we'll always be grateful for his care.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Extensive knowledge about Lyme disease. Great staff and a relaxed non-judging feel in the office.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

Clever doctor. Really cares. Willing to think "out of the box".

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Dr. Ralph Hawkins's Credentials

• U of Saskatchewan (Grad. 1981)