Dr. Ralph Hawkins

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ralph Hawkins

Dr. Hawkins is amazing. Very thorough and knowledgeable. Never once have I felt rushed or that my questions were not important. His follow up reports are very detailed and explanatory. Wish every doctor was like him.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Excellent lyme doctor. Listens well and treats the whole person. My 3rd try to cure a chronic lyme infection and I'm now testing as in remission. Thanks Dr Haakongs

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

This doctor Has no interest in hearing what the sick patient thinks. He expects you to listen, follow advice and keep your opinions to yourself. He is condescending and frankly rude if you dare to question his opinion. I was seen at South Campus Hospital. His treatments made me ill. I won’t see this doctor again.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018

Dr. Hawkins is truly revolutionary doctor. I cannot begin to express my gratitude for his intelligence, demeanor, open minded attitude. Where all other doctors fail Dr. Hawkins succeeds. Thank you

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

The Dr. Hawkins I saw was one of the most arrogant, pompous, condescending individuals I have ever met. If he cared half as much about his patients as he did about making himself look good then maybe he would actually help people. He seems to enjoy being the "voice" of people with Lyme disease but I don't think he cares about his patients, only about his own prestige and power. If he isn't the one who comes up any idea about treatment, then it is dismissed. It's his way or nothing! I assume the people who write the good reviews are so relieved to find someone who admits they have Lyme disease that they will accept anything he says or does. Other than prescribing antibiotics I don't think Dr Hawkins has anything else to offer.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

I can't say enough about this Doctor! ! His level of insight and ability to see the bigger picture is incredible. He is well educated on all scientific fronts about tick borne disease but ensures all differentials are considered. Under his care I am finally slowly getting better which has taken years to get figured out with referrals to over 25 different specialists. I finally have hope of considerable recovery and can participate in life!! So much gratitude!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Dr Hawkins is the very BEST of the BEST. He has provided hope where we thought there was little and provided great insight.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

I started seeing Dr.Hawkins when I was 15. I had been diagnosed with Lyme Disease after almost a year of being extremely sick. It was so refreshing to have a doctor listen to me and believe every word I said. Dr.Hawkins truly saved my life, and I will be eternally grateful for the endless amount of support and knowledge he and his team have provided for me over the past 4 years.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

After an 8 year struggle I was referred to Dr Hawkins and I am so thankful that he is my Doctor now. I finally feel like I can have some hope for recovery. He is very knowledgable about Lyme Disease, listen to what you are telling. He BELIEVES what you are telling him and gives you a clear path forward.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

I started to see Dr about 9or 10 months ago, and from the first visit I realised he wasn't like all the other Dr.s I'd seen in the past. He had read my file and after we talked for awhile and discussed my issues he made recommendations based on our conversation and information he gleaned from my rather expensive file. Dr.Hawkins think's outside the box. He is a very real person I would recommend Dr.Hawkins in a heartbeat he's a compassionate man. Dale Howard

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Dr. Ralph Hawkins's Credentials

• U of Saskatchewan (Grad. 1981)