Ratings for Dr. Aisha Romain

Dr. Romain is simply the best dentist a kid and parents could ask for. She is extremely professional, knowledgeable, skilled, and the sweetest with my boys. I have been taking my kids here for 4 years now (8&5yo) and hope to never have to stop seeing Dr. Romain and her staff!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

What an awesome experience for my daughter! My daughter is not a fan of going to the dentist but the experience at Dr. Romain's office has made it a positive experience. The environment is warm, welcoming and child centred with a variety of activities for children in the waiting area. The staff friendly and attentive. Dr. Romain is professional, knowledgeable and has a great sense of humour. The experience overall was A++

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

This is the sweetest, kindest, most child-friendly, child-sensitive, child-loving medical office I have ever encountered. Toys, movies, and games entertain in the big bright airy waiting room. Free gum-ball machines filled with toys are waiting for kids when they finish their procedure. TVs play cartoons over every examination chair to help distract kids. And an affectionate, gentle, loving, kind, and talented dentist guides them through every step. Everyone is lovely and clearly trained in how to communicate with little kids, making bearable even the worse dental procedure (we had 8 cavities, a root canal, and a crown). The dentist (Aisha Romain) called me after every visit to discuss options and find out how my son was doing. She never rushed me and explained everything, and really listened to my concerns and gave options which considered by input.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013