Ratings for Dr. Michael Wagner

I had my first appointment with Dr. Wagner this morning and had an excellent experience. He had an intern with him as well. Dr. Wagner was so friendly and really took his time to ensure I understood the issues I have with my shoulder and treatment options. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

My recent consult with Dr. Wagner was one of the most positive medical experiences I've every had. He is an excellent doctor whom I would highly recommend to anyone in need of a sports medicine doctor. In addition to being extremely knowledgable, he is also very thorough, and took the time to properly assess me, explain his recommendations, and to include me as an active participant in the various treatment options available to me. He was also extremely kind and considerate, which combined with his relaxed yet highly professional approach, made for a most impressive experience. Thank you Dr. Wagner!!!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2013

I went to see Dr. Wagner about chronic pain in my foot, achilles, and knee. He spent a long time asking me questions about my problems and I felt he did a thorough examination of the problem areas. He even took the time to pull up some images on his computer to point out what the problems were and what was causing the pain. He explained in detail how to address the problems and demonstrated the proper way to do the exercises he recommended. He sent me for an x-ray right away to rule out any other problems. I was very happy with how he explained things and the concern he showed for my problems.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

I had a horrible experience with this doctor. I drove 5 hours to see him only to be brushed off. My appointment was 45 minutes late and he decided that I would be the patient that he made time up with.He came into the room, with an intern doctor .My examination took a total of 10 minutes.It felt more like an interrogation.He then informed me that he wanted to thoroughly investigate my MRI's. He left the room for about 40 minutes to " examine my test results", during which I heard him in the next room with another patient. Gotta love duct work. He finally came back into the room and told me that he had no idea what route to take with me and my exam was over. I was in disbelief... I kept asking him questions but my time was obviously up and I was in the middle of a question when he left the room. Truly a very disappointing experience. I really hope that his teaching style and arrogance didn't rub off on the young doctor he was training. She seemed a little embarrassed by his approach.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013