Ratings for Dr. Allan Strauss

This goof writes his own reviews to bump up his credibility... but if you do your research and dig you'll see he's a scam artist. He has put several several people's health and well being in jeopardy. I'm absolutely in shock he is able to continue, but I imagine soon he will be boycotted or shut down completely. I feel bad for those who go to him still unknowingly being treated by this crook. People who havent researched him and don't know any better. He has literally poisoned people with fake products!!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

I am certain that most of these reviews are from Dr. Strauss himself. The truthful ones are the ones that call him out for being awful. The funny thing is that I have reviewed on here before and spoke about my experience and the fact that he is injecting foreign substances and has been sued, but my reviews mysteriously vanish! It's a shame that people rely on these reviews, and you take the time to review, but then they disappear! The bottom line is that Dr. Straus is a crook and a criminal and has put people that trusted him into very dangerous situations. He is greedy and should have his license revoked. As mentioned below, just google his name to learn the truth. BE WARNED!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Sorry to break it to you ladies leaving positive reviews since it's almost guaranteed you've been injected with fake, toxic substances. First of all just do a quick google search of his name. Second if your review is legitimate, and you've seem him numerous times then you'd have noticed the turn over with his staff. Those girls are there and gone since any decent human being with a conscience could'nt continue working for him after watching so many women come back with disfigured faces. Either drastically lopsided faces with lumps, or different odd scaling, sometimes bleeding rashes. That he couldn't stop, was untreatable because, God only knows what's in those vials. All complaining of nausea, fatigue, with bouts of spiked fevers. He ships it over from China on mass, WITHOUT brand name labelling. He reboxes some, mostly not though. If you've ever gone to anyone else, any reputable DR. (which an fyi, you can get your injections by a medical licensed Dr for about same prices. Look) everything is laid out, bottle, box, syringes. You SEE what's being injected into you. There's still a risk, thats why all Dr's have you sign off on those risks. What pisses me right off is, how you DR STRAUSS put an extra, unnecessary risk on all of us, our health, our lives. What an absolute disregard for all your patients, playing the good understanding guy. All while story telling how much $$$ money your taking from us stupid woman. What's that your paying, $4.00 a bottle for toxic botox and what's it for filler?!?? Yes i've done my research. I looked into you, hired someone even after i got sick. I liked you. And i believed you. Worst of all, i will never be, i will never look, as i did a year before i met you. Allen Strauss (your not deserving of the Dr title) you enjoy that karma the universe brings down upon you. Oh and Strauss, look forward to the class action lawsuit coming ontop of your current lawsuits! Should be receiving paperwork in 4, 3, 2, 1...Enjoy. Ladies, you make your own decision but you've been informed. Don't complain later. Anyway, goodluck all!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Last week I went to the Clinic for a facial treatment and again received excellent care, and help with my concerns. I have been going to Dr.Strauss's clinic for the past 4 years and appreciate their honesty, knowledge, and thoughtfulness. I highly recommend the clinic.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

After taking my daughter to numerous doctors due to teenage skin issues and having no luck I took her to Dr. Strauss. She also had other emotional issues which were not mentioned. Dr. Strauss checked her hormones and put her onto hormone treatment which not only corrected her skin but the emotional issues too.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

I brought my 3 year old daughter to get help for her eczema, and relentless stomach issues. My daughter had severe pain and bloody bowel movements, almost daily. My MD and I could not suppress the pain and calm down the pain my daughter was experiencing daily. After battling an undiagnosed digestive pain and dealing with eczema I was referred to dr. Allan Strauss from my hairstylist in maple ridge. I gave dr. Strauss a try and he wanted to immediately do a blood allergy test for food and was reluctant on prescribing any products on the first visit. Dr .strauss offered to prescribe l'glutamine and probiotics and I decided to wait until the results came in. I appreciated his insight and willingness to get facts and not take a guess. About 3 weeks later dr strauss's office called me in to review the lab report. To my surprise and his 32 foods out of 120 were moderate to severe for my daughter. He wonderfully and easily explained the results, what they mean, and how to best deal with them. I received plenty of handouts and I felt that he really cared for my daughter's health. Dr Allan was so excited to find the foods on her lab. After a few weeks following his suggestions my daughters skin cleared up completely and she has not complained about her stomach pain since. It gas been a few months and I'm very impressed what dr Strauss has provided myself and my daughter. Thank you so very much dr Allan.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

Dr. Allan Strauss has injected myself and my friends with Botox and dermal fillers over the last few years. I received multiple syringes of Revanesse and bottles of Dysport, some times Xeomin...depending on what we are trying to achieve. If you see this doctor, ask to see the packaging, he would be glad to show you. Unlike some people in the Fraser Valley whom have very little basis for their arguments against this doctor, he is a pioneer, top injector, and highly certified in comparison to other clinics. Look and see whom he is part of. When you do fantastic, consistent work with your patients, you are bound to get picked on by some bad apples from time to time. Keep in mind public, that Dr.Strauss is part of many clinics, all over B.C. He sets the bar of quality in cosmetic medicine. Yes he has nurses with him, that's for the patient care, as well as, to ease the strain on one doctor in daily practice. I am registered nurse and I work with surgeons all day long. Anyone who is good at their doctor job will get picked on from time to time, it's the unfortunate part of doing medicine these days. Too many voices on the internet, too many unsubstantiated opinions with no basis to slander this doctor. Dr.Strauss has great reviews on RealSelf, just look up and read yourself. Most of the negative comments sound like vexacious slanderous comments personally directed at him. What did Dr. Allan Strauss do to piss off so many people? He propagated with Health Canada a Canada wide recall of Juvederm. What doctor would do that? I bet your doctor would hide in a cave with embarrassment. Dr. Strauss tackled the situation head on, to ensure the public is safe, and yes steps were taken to ensure that this does not happen again to any clinic, not only his but any clinic in Canada. Think about it people. He has a letter to the profession and public, read it and you will see. Unlike most of these unsubstantiated comments, mine is real. Dr. Allan Strauss is a great doctor, and has stood up to my family MD to ensure that I get the best healthcare possible, asking directly to hospital staff how to triage my care within the hospital system. I eventually got what I needed and that was a CT scan, to rule out any tumors. Thanks to Dr. Allan Strauss, I don't think I would have got my CT scan in time. All in all, politics and public safety sometimes intermingle and collide. With how many clinics this doctor is part of, it's only Maple Ridge that creates a fuss. Try to find a real testimonial and base your judgement on that. 5 star rating for himself and his clinics.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr. Strauss for 2 years now. I am pleased with my treatments and confident in his professional opinion and skills. He has always done an excellent job with my fillers , botox and other treatments. I highly recommend him, and trust him completely. My fillers are always evenly done, he never over-fills (no duck-lips!) and is reasonably priced as well. The clinic is lovely, staff are excellent. I have recommended my friends and we are all pleased with the work done. The negative 'reviews' aren't worth missing out on a skilled injector and kind Doctor. I've never had a bad experience, so I recommend him without reservation. He also has a registered nurse in the office full time, which I like as she also provides extra care in a professional environment.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Strauss for various procedures for about a year and a half now and haven't had any problems. He seems well educated in dermal fillers. I've read the harsh remarks about him but it doesn't sway me from seeimg him as I've never experienced this.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Be warned!! Investigate who you trust your body/face with.. This guy has been suspended twice in one year... He is the biggest fraud in maple ridge!! http://www.cnpbc.bc.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016-10-11-Public-notification-Interim-Action-Allan-Strauss-ND.pdf

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016