Ratings for Dr. Allan Strauss

Nightmare!!! Fake unsafe filler product! Reuse of needle from client prior to you. That are empty sometimes but you don’t see it. Also you see he go to get product but you don’t see and you do t verify it’s correct clean product or needle you have no idea. He talks his way through and you don’t get what you pay for he is a crook and will get karma. Don’t beythis other reviews this man/cockroach has harmed many people. Soon will be end up jail.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

I completely agree with the last rating.. all of the 4 and 5 star reviews are allan himself

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

The reviews on this site are so biased and I guarantee they are words of Dr. Strauss' own trying to defend himself. Anyways, I believe the law has finally caught up with his crooked ways and his license has been suspended, again. His name is not even on the Salveo website anymore. That's what happens when you illegally inject and risk people's lives. Stay away from him as I'm sure he will try to snake his way to another clinic.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

I found Strauss through Groupon about 6 years ago. I've tried almost everything now. There was a real bag doing Vela shape there for a short time but I made complaints as well as many others so she got fired. Thank god. Strauss is more than qualified and really bends over backwards for everyone. My whole family sees him for different things and I think the college should be ashamed of themselves for making it so difficult for Naturopath. My 3 year old has to wait in the lobby or he'll get suspended for having 2 people in his office. He's not just a doctor but he's a human being with a family. Ever since Pootree the wonderful receptionist left I can't say any of the receptionists are amazing, but Strauss is great. I recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

not sure who you are below my review , but he has helped me in many ways...OVER 3 years of help... and its you that is causing problems as you are . I know who am, and he has clients for a reason. there is no such thing as perfect also, someone that is jealous that will try and sabotage you must get pleasure in doing this to people .

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Strauss for over 6 years. We have done every treatment he can possibly offer in his clinic. I have had nothing but the sense that he takes care of me, my family and my friends. He is straight forward and pleasant to speak too with a good sense of humor. His attention to detail is outstanding and his protocols are simple and work. Whereas I have been to many doctors in my lifetime, Dr. Strauss stands out as one of the best. Even with all of the political dogma hanging above his head these days, I will continue seeing him for years to come for my cosmetic services when he is back in practice again. Unjustifiably Dr. Strauss has been picked on by a former employee, as her comments are out in the open in his rating. Seriously, try finding one simple truthful accusation that Dr. Strauss caused a horrible side effect because there are non to be found. In the past, Health Canada and Dr. Strauss worked together to prevent any further clinics in receiving fraudulent products. It is very naive and narrow minded to think that Dr. Strauss was the only one in Canada who has received the products. Dr. Strauss showed me on Health Canada's website that he posted the anonymous February 2015 counterfeit Juvederm warning to prevent any other clinics from purchasing such devices and treating patients. The CNPBC took this to a whole another level and wrongfully supervened when Health Canada and Dr. Strauss did their due diligence. Dr. Strauss's cosmetic work has been on CTV News, CHEK news, Playboy, Hustler, and Swim Suit Illustrated magazine covers. Dr. Strauss is simply the best. I wish you well my doctor, and keep your head up high and don't feel discouraged as many of us will support and wait for your return to practice. Don't let a few select few in MapleRidge dictate your career path.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Two doctors refused to help me. Dr. Strauss gave me hope. He found all the info about my severe problems and discussed with me each step of treatment. He tried to correct mistakes done by other doctor …His warm attitude pulled me out of deepest depression. His confidence in the final success surprised and calmed me down. Now I feel as somebody threw me out of life, because no one will help me more. Please, return my doctor back!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I have been going to Dr Strauss for about 4.5 years. I started going to him while my daughter was sick with cancer. Not only was my self esteem shot and I was feeling rugged and worn out Dr. Strauss made me feel like I was human again. I was tired looking all the time. Do you freaking blame me I was living at children's hospital day in and day out. When I got the chance I needed that little bit of feeling like I could actually get through it all. Dr. Strauss has given me botox and fillers, lets me make payments as he understands how hard it is for some people. He has helped me also with his natural remedies and shakes. He has just sat and talked with me when I just needed someone to talk to. My child has been gone now 2 years and I am still going to him. These rude comments that are on here, well I am sorry this person obviously has nothing better to do than make some other human being look bad. Dr. Strauss is not any of those things for who ever is reading this. He is a lovely caring man that has a beautiful family and actually cares. Thank you Dr. Strauss.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

Last week I went to the Clinic for a facial treatment and again received excellent care, and help with my concerns. I have been going to Dr.Strauss's clinic for the past 4 years and appreciate their honesty, knowledge, and thoughtfulness. I highly recommend the clinic.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

After taking my daughter to numerous doctors due to teenage skin issues and having no luck I took her to Dr. Strauss. She also had other emotional issues which were not mentioned. Dr. Strauss checked her hormones and put her onto hormone treatment which not only corrected her skin but the emotional issues too.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017