Ratings for Heidi Wiedemann, M.A.

I started visiting Heidi about six months ago after reaching a point in my life that I really needed some guidance and help in understanding aspects of my life. I had seen a psychologist once before and I did not have a good experience and I was wary going on. I was put at ease quite quickly. Heidi is compassionate , empathetic and is non judgmental and is extremely qualified. I am a skeptical person and I can honestly say that after six months we were able to work through many aspects of my life and for the first time in a long time I am confident and happy. When Heidi and I realized that i had made progress and it had become time to go out into the real world , she didnt try and make me come for more sessions. I think that truly shows her character. She is there to work with you and not try and keep you coming for monetary purposes. I would truly recommend her to anyone. thnx H!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Heidi is my very first phycologist, and she made it so easy for me to trust her from the first session. She is professional, honest, and most importantly, very caring for her patients. The best thing about Heidi is, she doesn’t tell me who I am or what to do, she lead me to realize it myself through the process and I think that was very important step to get a grip of my life. I trust her very much and I would reccomend her to anyone! Thank you Heidi for being there for me and everyone who needs you :)

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Very helpful and down to earth, truly cares and wants to help! Very satisfied with my experience and progressed through the sessions, would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Was very helpful and professional with our couples therapy. Would strongly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Heidi is a professional and skilled psychologist who demonstrates empathy and makes people feel relaxed and welcome. Every psychologist has a different style. I appreciate how Heidi was both caring and encouraging in a direct way to help me make healthy choices in my relationships with others. My experience with Heidi has been only positive. In my view she is an expert in the pathologies related to narcissistic family systems, shame, depression, healthy interpersonal boundaries and related matters. I would call her again in a heart beat.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

Very professional and efficient. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

I had never seen a psychologist prior to seeing Heidi and was impressed from the first meeting. She instantly made me feel comfortable and secure about discussing personal matters. She guided me through the end of a failing marriage and beginning a new life. She was always supportive and helped me work through difficult and painful issues. Heidi is very empathetic and allows you to get to know her on a personal level which strengthens the relationship and allows for a more open dialogue. She also gives you concrete ideas and suggestions to effect real change in your way of thinking and your outlook. As an aside, she was always on time, very easy to reach either by phone or text and flexible and understanding of schedule changes. I would highly recommend her! Thank you for everything Heidi

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Dr. Wiedemann is not only the best psychologist I have ever been to, she is a kind and caring person who portrays these character elements that enable us to open up and trust her. She has helped me personally at various times in my life and I would highly recommend her to everybody. She seems to have the ability to zoom in on what the actual issues are and therefore we can deal with them. Keep up the good work Heidi. We need you and appreciate you.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

….My phone call was returned almost immediately, and an appointment set. Within minutes of walking in and talking to Heidi, I felt like I was talking to an ‘old friend’. Although I had arrived doubtful that ‘anything’ would help, her patience, professionalism and diligence began to give me hope. She was supportive, understanding, non judgemental. After several months of hard work, never pushing me but with firm guidance, my faith took a turn. Heidi seemed to have an uncanny insight into what I was and was not saying. To my amazement, I always felt better after my sessions, regardless of whether I was upset, angry or tearful. And stronger. Not falling apart with every little issue. Those issues were now not as overwhelming as before. Something was actually working, I began to feel increasingly hopeful and stronger as the days went on. Today, I continue to work on myself. I would like to express how grateful I am for the excellent work Heidi has done, she has helped me find me. From the first day I arrived at her door until now, I have continuously received the same highly conscientious, compassionate attention to my needs. Heidi is truly dedicated to her clients. For this, I give thanks. I am stronger. I AM GRATEFUL Thank you, Ronni C

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

Heidi is an amazing psychologist and an incredibly kind human being. She is an excellent listener which allows oneself the “space” needed to open up and feel comfortable speaking. She is extremely personable, kindhearted, non-judgmental and honest. She has helped me greatly through a very difficult marriage and subsequent divorce – she is simply the best!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Heidi Wiedemann, M.A.'s Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

As a licensed Montreal Psychologist and Clinical Member of the AAMFT Heidi brings over 15 years experience to her private practice and offers counselling to individuals, couples and families. By working together, Heidi can help you create a stronger, resilient self; a more emotionally connected and secure couple, as well as a nurturing and respectful family.

• English

• McGill University (Grad. 2005)

Oxford