Ratings for Heidi Wiedemann, M.A.

Heidi is very helpful and has a wonderful disposition. She has provided me with tools to help me and my family. I would recommend Heidi.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

heidi helped me through a difficult time....i now feel like i can enjoy life so much more. i didn't think therapy could be so effective and she just seemed to repeatedly jump on all the right issues and guide in the right direction....would highly recommend

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Heidi has something special that other therapists don't have. I had seen 2 therapists before finding Heidi and I now know what a real talented psychologist is..it's Heidi! Her words and tools resonate with me after each session, as if she plants a seed in me that helps me grow and become stronger day after day. If you are looking for someone that is authentic, direct, smart, fun and engaging, then I highly recommend Heidi for you. I was past the actual 'crisis stage' when I saw Heidi but I wasn't feeling good at all. The other therapists didn't do much but nod and asked me how I felt about things, I wanted to become a better version of myself and cope with past hurtful experiences but I couldn't do it on my own. I hesitated a lot before going to my first session because of the bad experience with the other 2 therapists, but it turned out to be the best decision I ever made. M..

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

I've been seeing Heidi for a couple of years now for a couple of reasons. She's made me feel comfortable in my skin, helped me through my issues and I now have a more positive outlook on life. I cannot be more grateful that I was referred to her, and I strongly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

My hour a week with Heidi became so much more than an outlet for sorting through my emotions. It became something that I looked forward to and eventually cherished. She's a no BS kind of lady and she made me confront things that I would have otherwise avoided which I will be forever greatful to her for. I absolutly love her and I am sure you will too!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Heidi is a very special person with a wonderful way and great insights. She is super easy to talk to and authentic. No B.S. She is caring and sensitive and shares her thoughts appropriately. (Listens when you need it, and shares when the timing is right.) I feel I am with a friend.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Heidi has been an amazing help to me during a rough time in my life. She's a great listener, and provides a non-judgmental atmosphere in which you can open up and feel comfortable sharing the most difficult parts of your life. My sessions with her were a very positive experience, and I feel like I left with a better understanding of myself, and better equipped to deal with any future problems.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Heidi helped work through a stressful time. She gave a prespective on how to move forward. Great listener...appreciated her engagement and sense of humour.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

I started seeing Heidi 10 months ago after going through a difficult time in my life. I was referred to her by a friend and I am so thankful that I started seeing her. She is extremely warm and right away she makes you feel comfortable and connected. Her approach is so open and real that you don't feel like you are speaking to a therapist. My experience with her has been nothing but positive and I can honestly say that I look forward to my appointments. After these months my life has truly changed and I am happier than I have ever been and a lot of that has to do with Heidi.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

I reached out to Heidi a year ago and have been seeing her regularly ever since. I had an extremely positive experience from the first call I placed and was able to get an appointment within a few days of that. I felt comfortable with her almost immediately and began feeling small results in myself after only one session. Having someone to open up to, who helped me see myself better and understand a lot of the whys behind how I was feeling was a turning point in my “recovery”. I was going through an extremely personal and difficult time in my life and had no idea how to deal with it alone or how to process and acknowledge my feelings. After a few months I can honestly say that I felt much better mentally but I was still facing some of the physical symptoms that stress, loss, and keeping things bottled up so long can cause. Heidi pushed me to go see my family doctor to get my thyroid tested because my symptoms (although very common individually) seemed to indicate a deeper issue. I was diagnosed with an aggressive form of thyroid and lymph node cancer that was caught just in time. My doctor told me I am really lucky to have been so in tune with my body and mind because most people ignore these things. I have Heidi to thank for that. I am so incredibly grateful that she has the experience under her belt to evaluate my symptoms and push me to seek the medial attention I needed. From a personality perspective Heidi is extremely friendly, understanding, non-judgmental, and kind all while keeping it very professional. I could not be happier with the service I have received from her to date.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Heidi Wiedemann, M.A.'s Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

As a licensed Montreal Psychologist and Clinical Member of the AAMFT Heidi brings over 15 years experience to her private practice and offers counselling to individuals, couples and families. By working together, Heidi can help you create a stronger, resilient self; a more emotionally connected and secure couple, as well as a nurturing and respectful family.

• English

• McGill University (Grad. 2005)