Heidi Wiedemann, M.A.

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Heidi Wiedemann, M.A.

Seeing Heidi has been the most eye-opening and heart-warming experience for me. She guides me to not only come into terms with my struggle but also reflect on them in order for me to realize what I truly want in life for myself. With Heidi, I felt loved and cared but also empowered because never once did Heidi ever pity me, or make me feel like there was something wrong about they way I thought and felt. She was always there with me and for me. Even as my situation improves and I see her less frequently, I find myself just missing talking to her, as the companionship and understanding she gave me went way beyond any therapy and depression and loneliness I felt. I really felt like we just built an amazing interpersonal connectedness. I would recommend Heidi to anyone for anything in a heart beat.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Heidi helped me untangle many related issues. She has a clearness of vision and a simple communication style that facilitates understanding. Most importantly she showed commitment to getting me to where I needed to be by being prepared, doing research when required, and challenging me when I needed it. I gave her 5 on everything because honestly I can't think of anything that could have been done better. Working with Heidi has been a fantastic process which I feel very good about. Should the need ever arise I won't hesitate to work with her again.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Heidi is very understanding, insightful and compassionate. She helped me make huge breakthroughs in my relationships and to overcome many barriers. I feel so much more confident. Heidi has a very empowering approach and she allows a safe space for creative problem-solving and self-expression. She is very approachable and really cares about her patients. Definitely recommend Heidi, especially if you're dealing with relationship issues (parents, partners, children...etc).

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Heidi is very helpful and resourceful. She has been a huge help in my personal journey. If need help in the future, she will be my first choice for sure.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Heidi has a great approach to therapy. I booked an appointment in disbelief that therapy was what I needed and was soon blown away. Heidi's sessions allowed me to understand a lot about myself, what I should and should not do, and she provided me with the right tools to keep improving on my own. She is very approachable, caring, dedicated, and is genuinely interested in helping. I definitely recommend Heidi!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Heidi is amazing! I was trying to get help with anxiety and ended up healing so much more in my life and in my family. I would highly recommend Heidi, she is an amazing professional and listener. I love her sense of humor and how sharp she is too. It is my first time in therapy and I'm so happy I decided to do it.. I highly highly recommend Heidi!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Heidi is very helpful and has a wonderful disposition. She has provided me with tools to help me and my family. I would recommend Heidi.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

heidi helped me through a difficult time....i now feel like i can enjoy life so much more. i didn't think therapy could be so effective and she just seemed to repeatedly jump on all the right issues and guide in the right direction....would highly recommend

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Heidi has something special that other therapists don't have. I had seen 2 therapists before finding Heidi and I now know what a real talented psychologist is..it's Heidi! Her words and tools resonate with me after each session, as if she plants a seed in me that helps me grow and become stronger day after day. If you are looking for someone that is authentic, direct, smart, fun and engaging, then I highly recommend Heidi for you. I was past the actual 'crisis stage' when I saw Heidi but I wasn't feeling good at all. The other therapists didn't do much but nod and asked me how I felt about things, I wanted to become a better version of myself and cope with past hurtful experiences but I couldn't do it on my own. I hesitated a lot before going to my first session because of the bad experience with the other 2 therapists, but it turned out to be the best decision I ever made. M..

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

I've been seeing Heidi for a couple of years now for a couple of reasons. She's made me feel comfortable in my skin, helped me through my issues and I now have a more positive outlook on life. I cannot be more grateful that I was referred to her, and I strongly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Heidi Wiedemann, M.A.'s Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

As a licensed Montreal Psychologist and Clinical Member of the AAMFT Heidi brings over 15 years experience to her private practice and offers counselling to individuals, couples and families. By working together, Heidi can help you create a stronger, resilient self; a more emotionally connected and secure couple, as well as a nurturing and respectful family.

• English

• McGill University (Grad. 2005)