Heidi Wiedemann, M.A.

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Heidi Wiedemann, M.A.

Heidi is amazing! I was trying to get help with anxiety and ended up healing so much more in my life and in my family. I would highly recommend Heidi, she is an amazing professional and listener. I love her sense of humor and how sharp she is too. It is my first time in therapy and I'm so happy I decided to do it.. I highly highly recommend Heidi!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Heidi is very helpful and has a wonderful disposition. She has provided me with tools to help me and my family. I would recommend Heidi.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

heidi helped me through a difficult time....i now feel like i can enjoy life so much more. i didn't think therapy could be so effective and she just seemed to repeatedly jump on all the right issues and guide in the right direction....would highly recommend

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Heidi has something special that other therapists don't have. I had seen 2 therapists before finding Heidi and I now know what a real talented psychologist is..it's Heidi! Her words and tools resonate with me after each session, as if she plants a seed in me that helps me grow and become stronger day after day. If you are looking for someone that is authentic, direct, smart, fun and engaging, then I highly recommend Heidi for you. I was past the actual 'crisis stage' when I saw Heidi but I wasn't feeling good at all. The other therapists didn't do much but nod and asked me how I felt about things, I wanted to become a better version of myself and cope with past hurtful experiences but I couldn't do it on my own. I hesitated a lot before going to my first session because of the bad experience with the other 2 therapists, but it turned out to be the best decision I ever made. M..

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

I've been seeing Heidi for a couple of years now for a couple of reasons. She's made me feel comfortable in my skin, helped me through my issues and I now have a more positive outlook on life. I cannot be more grateful that I was referred to her, and I strongly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

My hour a week with Heidi became so much more than an outlet for sorting through my emotions. It became something that I looked forward to and eventually cherished. She's a no BS kind of lady and she made me confront things that I would have otherwise avoided which I will be forever greatful to her for. I absolutly love her and I am sure you will too!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Heidi is a very special person with a wonderful way and great insights. She is super easy to talk to and authentic. No B.S. She is caring and sensitive and shares her thoughts appropriately. (Listens when you need it, and shares when the timing is right.) I feel I am with a friend.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Heidi has been an amazing help to me during a rough time in my life. She's a great listener, and provides a non-judgmental atmosphere in which you can open up and feel comfortable sharing the most difficult parts of your life. My sessions with her were a very positive experience, and I feel like I left with a better understanding of myself, and better equipped to deal with any future problems.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Heidi helped work through a stressful time. She gave a prespective on how to move forward. Great listener...appreciated her engagement and sense of humour.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

I started seeing Heidi 10 months ago after going through a difficult time in my life. I was referred to her by a friend and I am so thankful that I started seeing her. She is extremely warm and right away she makes you feel comfortable and connected. Her approach is so open and real that you don't feel like you are speaking to a therapist. My experience with her has been nothing but positive and I can honestly say that I look forward to my appointments. After these months my life has truly changed and I am happier than I have ever been and a lot of that has to do with Heidi.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Heidi Wiedemann, M.A.'s Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

As a licensed Montreal Psychologist and Clinical Member of the AAMFT Heidi brings over 15 years experience to her private practice and offers counselling to individuals, couples and families. By working together, Heidi can help you create a stronger, resilient self; a more emotionally connected and secure couple, as well as a nurturing and respectful family.

• English

• McGill University (Grad. 2005)

Kaiser-Permanente