Ratings for Dr. Jennifer B. Marx

Dr. Marx was my doctor for years until it came down to her not seeing me enough during a year to make it worth her while. I am not a sick person and only require a couple visits a year to maintain my med prescription. The last time I called to schedule an appointment they never called me back. The office was rude and I find that really frustrating. I hate to think she's about making money instead of providing quality care!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

I have been having pain, pressure and tension in my head due to ear fluid, and recently diagnosed with TMJ. Dr. Marx told me the popping I was hearing was my ears, but my dentist diagnosed me with TMJ. I have made an appointment with an ENT specialist, but must wait a few weeks. I am miserable, in pain, stressed, feeling like my head is on the verge of explosion. I have told Marx of this, and the only thing she can recommend is Ibuprofen. It has not worked, and I know it will not magically work one day. It is very frustrating that I am on the verge of tears, and she is unable to help me AT ALL. All of this pain, is due to the buildup in my ears, which has caused me headaches, which I told her about, but when I call to say they are getting worse, her assistant tells me Marx hasn't seen me for my headache, so she cant prescribe anything. THE HEADACHES ARE FROM MY EARS AND I HAVE TOLD HER. The run around I have had the past two days, ensures I will NEVER see Marx again. She is a nice women, but she is useless otherwise.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

Dr. Marx is a very personable doctor and does take her time with the appointment to listen to all my concerns. She has been my doctor, as well as my daughter's doctor, for several years. My concern is that while she listens, but rarely/never gives a diagnosis. I have to push when I feel my medical issues need further attention (requesting medication, therapy, or referrals). So while she is caring, I feel like my questions/concerns usually go unaddressed and I have to embark on research, self-diagnosis, and seeking specialists for treatment on my own. She is like a friend who listens sympathetically, but doesn't follow through with effective help!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

THIS DOCTOR MISSED DIAGNOSED MY MOTHER SO MUCH THAT SHE NEARLY KILLED HER. My mom had pneumonia one year and she didn't bother to look at her. She told her to just take Mucenex. After that, she was getting dizzy and had to take a stress test and she couldn't finish it. This "Doctor" didn't even bother to send her to a cardiologist. So her problem got worst and she had a heart attack. I'm glad that she doesn't go back there anymore. This lady does not care and does not know what she is doing. PLEASE DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR! She always has this dazed look on her face. It's like she's on drugs or something!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

Coming from another state it is scary to start all over, luckily, we found Dr. Marx.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

Dr. Marx always takes her time to listen to you. She is very nice and responsive. You can ask her anything.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2008

Went to see Dr Marx for an emergency. I was having an allergic reaction to medication. I was told that I could come back at 11:00 by the Receptionist. I said, you don't understand, I am having an allergic reaction. She went to ask the Doctor. The doctor told me to come back at 11:00. I was told to go to another clinic. Thank God I did.I could have had a major reaction. Didn't have time for me after being her patient for over a year. I will not go back to her.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2008

Dr. Marx is always very friendly and caring. Love her!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2007

She is incredible! She comes into the room, shakes your hand, looks in your eyes, LISTENS TO YOU, takes the time to really tak to you. She's the nicest doctor I've ever had. sign up quick as a new patient before word gets around and she's full! I didn't think they made doctors like this anymore.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2007

Dr. Marx is an excellent doctor who cares about her patients wellbeing as well as health. She takes the time to answer questions, discussing problems with you. Her nurse, Katie, is also wonderful as is the entire staff. They are timely, effecient and pleasant. I have recommended the office many times to friends and acquaintences.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2007

Dr. Jennifer B. Marx's Credentials

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Port Richey, FL