Ratings for Dr. Arthur M. Treiman

I have gone to Dr Treiman for years. The staff at his new office is better than at the old office. He is thorough and kind. I had switched physicians due to insurance purposes, but switched right back to him when I could see him again. There's never been more than a few minute wait when I've had an appointment.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Worst I have ever gone to! He will not even come near you and yells at you!!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Put on med that he should have never keep me on well after i told him i felt a lot worst and told me to man up and take the med. now i am living in hell trying to get myself back to where i was before this med turned me into someone that was very ill

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

Waited 50 minutes just to be called back. Then waited another 25 minutes to see doctor. It was my first and last time seeing this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

Dr. Treiman is a great doctor. I've had him for years and even though i have moved out of the state i still continue to see him.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2009

Dr Treiman takes his time and been helpful in answering all my questions. I am extremely dissapointed with his staff and will be leaving due to one ladys attitude and failure to follow through of a return phone call.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2009

Absolutely the sweetest and nicest man.. His staff is a little rude and you do wait but it is a busy practice and he takes time to answer all questions and never rushes out. Truly a nice and kind doctor.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2008

Dr. Arthur M. Treiman's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1990)