Ratings for Ericka Gilson-Buell

Ericka is Great. Avoid D'Sousa - she is very rude, prejudice and should consider a line of work that doesn't require talking to people

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Ericka is the best doctor I ever had. She helped me so much. When I come in to her office she makes you feel like you are her favorite patient. I will always recommend her to any friends, family or even strangers that want to know of a good doctor. :).

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

does not communicate with patients and does not provide a clear picture of the medical situation, also high handed when it comes to sharing test results

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

She is the best caring person I have ever met. She helped me out when I really needed it and understood where I was coming from. She gives me a range of options to choose from for medical care and then I choose what I want to try. I love this doctor. I hope I never leave Puyallup. I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

Ericka took her time and listened when so many before did not. Thank you so much Ericka!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

Took her time to explain my options, then encouraged me to make my own decision!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2013