You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Amiel Y. Tokayer

Dr. Tokayer is a true professional. I didn't feel rushed, he understood my issues, diagnosed and provided options for treatment. I will definitely return and recommend him to friends. Front desk staff on personal phone calls, whispering and laughing among themselves about the patients. I'm glad I didn't let that turn me away from this excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Dr Tokayer is a mild mannered gentlleman who treats his patients in a caring manner. I have always been impressed with his knowledge and helpfulness. His staff is wonderful and it is rare to wait more than a few minutes to be seen. If you suffer with arthritis then Dr Tokayer is the one to see

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

3 visits...rude n arrogant. Ended up in hosp. to undue hismedical mistakes. BEWARE.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

I was seen by 7 specialists who did not properly diagnose my problem. Dr. Tokayer diagnosed me on the first visit. I have been in remission under his care for over 4 yrs. I recommend him to any one who asks for a rheumatologist.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

started out questioning his knowledge but am now convinced he's very knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2009

outstanding doctor; knows his field very well; really listens to what you have to say; has a way of explaining things so that anyone can understand.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

He is very caring, friendly and relaxed. He takes his time and was very thorough. Great physician.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2008

A very knowledgable doctor who gives you his undivided attention. Tokayer really seems to care about his patients.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2007

Dr. Amiel Y. Tokayer's Credentials

• Spanish

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1995)

Updates

• A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Tokayer is a true professional. I didn't feel rushed, he understood my issues, diagnosed and provided options for treatment. I will definitely return and re..."

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Tokayer is a mild mannered gentlleman who treats his patients in a caring manner. I have always been impressed with his knowledge and helpfulness. His staff ..."

February 23, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=36443'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.0

March 16, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=36443'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.1

February 5, 2014