Ratings for Dr. Scott Hobson

I agree that Dr Hobson does seem to be in a hurry during office visits but my surgery was 100% successful! His office staff was very good at answering questions!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Dr. Hobson did not explain any of the things that could go wrong during my first visit and barely looked at me. Was out of the room in a split second. He came in before surgery and placed a check above my eye, no conversation, or greetings at all. Never saw him after the surgery until the follow up visit. Then he said, it didn't work, we will have to do this again. I was never told this could happen. The worst bed side manner of any dr. I have ever experienced.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

Dr. Hobson initially didn't explain the surgery thoroughly. When I arrived for the surgery, the nurse said he was in a hurry and was ready to go! It was rush rush rush from the moment I arrived. The nurse was rude, unprofessional and made mistakes I had to call her on. Dr. Hobson barely said hello to me or ask if I had any questions(which I did) before the surgery and NEVER came to see me afterwards to tell me how the surgery went. The follow up appointment was a total rush job , too!! Now, I have found another surgeon who fixed his botched up job on my eye because the stitches didn't hold. Perhaps it was because he was in too big of a hurry?? During my 2nd surgery, the new doctor and staff spent time with me and explained everything thoroughly and wasn't rushed at all. He even came to speak to me afterwards to tell me how things went. Now THAT'S how you treat a patient. Not like Dr.Hobson did!!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2013

Dr Hobson is great!! He perform a reconstructive on my eye socket. He and his staff take the time to talk with you, and make sure you are comfortable with everything.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

Dr. Scott Hobson's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal