Ratings for Dr. Matthew J. Zieman

I have been a client for many years and have complete confidence in his work.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

If you want it done right see this gentleman! Simply the best!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2016

The most conscientious dentist that I have ever been to!!! I had broken a tooth and was seeing a different dentist at the time who told me that I needed a crown for $2500!. Saw Dr. Zieman and instead of a crown, he saved my tooth with a bonding procedure. This doctor is a real craftsman and perfectionist. He restored my tooth and it is as good as new!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2014

Been going here for years. Other dentists don't remotely compare. I had try a different when I moved from the area. Service wasn't nearly as good. Thank god I came back to the area

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Bizarre. I feel bad for this DMD - he just lost business from someone who has money to pay for their own private care and insurance. I telephoned his receptionist on a personal referral. She requested the name of the referral, which I was not authorized to give. She then refused to schedule a cleaning, despite my assuring her I would pay prior to being seen. Bizarre customer service. I am at a loss for words. And your former existing client is put-off. Good Luck with that. (THOUGH PLS NOTE: I was prevented from being seen so cannot coment on "punctual[ity] or "knowledge".)

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013