Ratings for Dr. Deanne Confalone

I was finally happy to find a dentist I felt comfortable with and knew exactly what she was doing. BUT because of the snotty/condescending attitude of the receptionist I could not go back....I gave 'her' a few "ok...maybe she's having a bad day' but it was everyday!!! I thought who the hxxll is she to speak to customers that way. Well I found out that it was just me she spoke to in that demeaning tone. She needs to get over herself. And I don't understand why this amazing dentist keeps someone like that employed....especially if I'm not the only customer that won't go back. I have to say everyone else working there was knowledgeable and very nice. It only takes one bad apple to spoil the bunch!!!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

The staff and Doctor have always been very warm and welcoming. Dr. Confalone is very thorough and knowledgeable. She takes the time to explain what she finds, what she recommends as treatment and what, if any, other options may be available. Once you make a decision on how to move foreword, Dr. Confalone takes the time to guide you step by step and makes sure you have a clear understanding of what she is doing and the why behind it. I trust her with my teeth as well as the teeth of my family. I recommend Dr. Confalone.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

I've been a patient for over 15 years and couldn't be more pleased with Dr. Confalone. She and her staff are thorough, professional and a pleasure to visit. She thoroughly explained every detail of my most recent procedures and always ensures I am comfortable throughout the process. The office is clean, bright and comfortable to visit. I have recommended her to family and friends and 100% of them have thanked me for it and transferred to her.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr. is very thorough in her job but Nancy the receptionist is very snooty condescending and extremely rude. although I like the Dr. and her work I will not be coming back nor will I recommend any to them.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr Confalone is the best dentist I've ever been to. And I'm 55 years old! She is smart, caring, and personable. She makes sure you are comfortable and explains everything to you. I had my first visit to her and had to get a very deep filling. There was no pain at all and she made the whole process very easy for me. I understand she is very good with children. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016