Ratings for Dr. Warren Merguerian

Avoid. Not the best dentist. You can find better in Ocean/Monmouth county.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

He will not be your best friend, but I have found him to be a thorough and affordable dentist. He doesn't have a good bedside manner so don't expect friendly chitchat, but that's not what I'm looking for when I go to a dentist. He has treated several of my family members and myself efficiently and affordably. I find him to b very good.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Not very pleasant. He is rude to his assistants and openly chastises them in front of his patients whenever they make a mistake, which is not professional or conducive to keeping a consistent staff in the office.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Dr. Merguerian is a great dentist. He's quick and efficient. He's blunt and doesn't tolerate BS which ensures he gets the job done.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

dr.pulled my two font teeth and ground down my two eye teeth inorder to attach a partial to them.four healthy teeth gone.partial was made,when it didnt fit,the doctor told me to bite down.My partial broke my eye teeth which were now crowned which cost me plenty.Nothing left to do now but get a full SET OF UPPERS,which has changed my life.should have sued him but that is not what i do.BE WARNED THIS IS NOT A NICE GUY.THOMAS JOSEPH

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014