Dr. Josue Maysonet

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Josue Maysonet

Good service, staff very kind ang friendly. Quick attention.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

Staff is amazing. Doctor is knowledgeable and sweet.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2018

I have had nothing but positive experiences every time I go there

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

I went to #KerinverChiropracticHealth for severe lower back pain and not only was the level of compassion above what I anticipated, but so was the service. The service is excellent, the doctors superb and very knowledgeable. The staff members are absolutely courteous and attentive. Front Office Manager is the first face you see and she always greets you with a pleasant smile. The severe back pain is now gone and they helped me understand how to maintain that! I would recommend #KerinverChiropractic to anyone who wants to experience excellent excellent service and real care.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

I went to Kerinver Chiropractic Health in Osceola Pkwy. I am having therapy for neck & back pain. My Dr. is Josue Maysonet. They are very nice people & willing to listening to you.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

I am Stenio Martines, I went to the office in pain expecting to have my neck cracked and be sent home, but I got much more than that. The doctor examined, informed me of my conditions and the steps that will be taken to help me feel better. My treatment is going well and I am feeling better everyday. The service is exceptional in all aspects.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Raj, Hunter Creek, Orlando I have visited Kerinver for shoulder and back pain. Doctor and staff are very friendly and treated me well, after 2nd visit I felt lot better with pain. I will definitely recommend this center.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Amazing staff and Dr. Maysonet is very caring and focuses on the patients needs and concerns.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Dr. Maysonet and staff are the most professional group of people. They address me by name, which makes me feel special. The care exceeds my expectations. The education and care I receive for myself and my family is a super top notch. Please come visit this entire staff, you will not be disappointed. Best Chiropractor I've ever had!!!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Great and excellent care Dr Josue. Take he's time making sure you understand every little detail. Great staff very punctual on time. I would definitely recommend keriver.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Dr. Josue Maysonet's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Josue Maysonet obtained his degree from the prestigious Palmer College of Chiropractic, the first school of chiropractic in the world. Dr. Maysonet is also certified as a Sport Chiropractor by the American Board of Chiropractic Sport Physicians (ABCSP). Along with his wife Wendy Maysonet an experienced Office Manager and Registered Chiropractic Assistant who specializes in massage therapy, they manage the day-to-day operations of his clinic, offering patients the personalized care they yearn for.

• Spanish