Ratings for Dr. Tara M. Murray

Dr. Tara has miracle hands she is young but has been bless with wisdom from God. I took my son Sebastian to see her when he was 3yrs old he has been diagnosed with Autism, ADHD and Developmental delay. Dr. Tarra Murray adjusted my son and his speech became clearer. He now speak very good, all because of Dr. Tarra.When my son body is out of alignment he tell me to take him to Dr. Tarra because some how he know that the adjustment she does help him feel better. He is 4yrs now but have gain confidence in Dr. Tarra Murray he does not feel the same for the other doctor he has to see to help him with the Autism Spectrum.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Dr. Tara was great. Before I saw her I could barely walk due to back pain. After one treatment I felt as good as new. I never believed in chiropractic until I saw her.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Dr. Tara was great. She was personable, caring, and gives me great adjustments every other week. She really takes her time to find out what the cause of my problem is since I seem to come up with something new every couple months.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013