Ratings for Dr. Jacqueline E. Donnelly

You can no longer see this person as a therapist: Dr. Donnelly's license has been revoked due to failure to maintain progress notes, mental impairment making her not fit emotionally to practice psychology, and a personal, romantic relationship with a patient. It is documented on the NC Psychology Boards website : http://www.ncpsychologyboard.org/license-verification/?Ref=XPP4695

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Dr Donnelly has really made an positive impact in both my daughter's and our family's lives. She was the first therapist to break through to our daughter. Dr Donnelly's approach differed a lot from our past experiences as we purposefully weren't given a synopsis of each session with our daughter. This didn't sit well at first but I now realize it is what led my daughter to finally trust in her therapist. I still was told of 'big things' from Dr. Donnelly but the boundaries she set up improved the relationship for our entire family dynamic. Thank you Dr Donnelly.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Dr Donnelly is wonderful at working with you as an individual. She is attentive and adaptive to your goals and limitations and does so with empathy, warmth, intuitiveness, humor, and a great knowledge of DBT. I thought I had received DBT treatment in the past with other therapists but I now know what real training in DBT looks like. I've gotten more out of 2 months with Dr. Donnelly than I had in the previous 3 years.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014