Dr. Mark E. Whitten

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mark E. Whitten

Dr. Written and staff are outstanding, I should have had this done twenty years ago. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2019

Excellent experience!! I would have done it some years before Doctor was great!! Surgery was quick and not painful at all. I was good that same night

flag | Submitted April 18, 2019

Great doctor and very helpful staff. Entire process of lasik was simple. Best decision I have ever made.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2019

Dr. Whitten talks you through each step of the way with a very calming voice. Very reassuring.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2019

What an awesome experience. Now I can see through lead....take the Superman 😜

flag | Submitted December 27, 2018

Just sorry I didnt meet Dr. Whitten sooner. Professional and patient with everyone. Talks to you through the entire procedure. Highly recommend Dr. Whitten and his staff.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2018

Dr. Whitten and his staff are fantastic. One of the best decisions I ever made.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2018

I am extremely happy I went to see Dr Whitten. I had heard about him from T-Bone and Heather 98.3 fm star. I wish I had done it sooner.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2018

Dr Whitten came highly recommended by more than one of my doctors, friends, coworkers. Now I know why... I work in the medical community so I can be picky but I can't think of one thing that was sub par. Everyone I met was friendly, knowledgeable, punctual. They were all very good at anticipating my needs as well as my family's needs and questions. I have one more follow up visit but after 2 days, I was able to attend class for work without glasses or contacts and NO eye strain!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2018

I chose Dr Whitten for reason...hes the best. His staff is on par with what you would expect from a highly regarded professional like Dr Whitten. My only regret is that I didn't do it years ago!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Dr. Mark E. Whitten's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

ReNEW Your Vision at Whitten Laser Eye! Imagine vision like you used to have. Or, imagine having the best vision of your life. At Whitten Laser Eye, it’s all possible. Dr. Whitten uses the latest advanced technologies, alone or in combination, to personalize an approach for you and your unique vision goals. Now you can see clearly into the distance, read a book, send a text or look at a computer screen…all without glasses or contacts. From 18 to 80+, we offer a lifetime of great vision correction choices to ReNEW Your Vision! Experience Matters! Dr. Whitten has over 30 years of experience and is 1 of only 3 surgeons in the country to have performed over 150,000 laser vision correction procedures. A Vision Pioneer Dr. Whitten was one of the first surgeons in the country to perform the groundbreaking LASIK procedure. He was also the first surgeon in the Washington DC area to perform the latest procedure for Reading Vision correction. Highest Quality Surgical Team Our highly experienced technical staff has been with Dr. Whitten since he began performing vision correction procedures. Dr. Whitten meets personally with patients prior to surgery to determine their vision needs. Every patient receives personalized quality of care. Happy patients are the goal every day!

• English

• Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll Of Va Sch Of Med, Richmond Va 23298 (Grad. 1977)

• LASIK eye surgery