Ratings for Dr. William D. McCormick

Not good. The wait time has always been over an hour. Sometimes two. He talked down to me, like I was an idiot. I'm in a lot of and he told me to wait six months with my arm. See if it will get better. My friend had the same problem. Went to a doctor, had surgery, and in two months it was fixed. Lucky her. Go to someone who knows what they are doing. He should go home. We deserve better care. The office lady was rude. So painfully rude to me, I will never forget her. Every second, of every day, I'm in pain. Can't sleep... ect...

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Stephanie, the lady in the front office was not polite. The doctor literally did nothing for me accept to tell me, to keep coming back. Maybe he likes the easy paycheck. If you don't know what you're doing, find a new job. Maybe bagging groceries, or washing cars? Something else. You lost my medical documents??? No surprise. No surprise.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Upbeat young surgeon that isn't Adrain to do what is right

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Dr McCormick is a wonderful caring doctor! I'm looking forward to him making my hip all better

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014