Ratings for Dr. Victor A. Politano

I have been going to Dr. Politano for almost 9 years, he is the best. Both my husband and I go to him. We wouldn't go to any other Dr.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I've been treated by Dr. Politano and Nurse Sandy for my entire life, 24 years. As a primary care physician there is no better out there.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Tonya was very quick to get rid of me, seemed like I was a burden the whole time. Also, takes forever to get them to call in my rx

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

Awesome service for over 15 years! Family atmosphere and always willing to spend time to explain in detail. Not quick to write a script, looks for natural cures.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

Both my husband and I go to him.He is the greatest.No matter what insr we have,we continue going to him.He takes time to listen and actually cares if you don't feel good. Would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2010

We really like Dr. Politano. He takes time and listens to the problem. I dont feel like I am in a cattle line.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Polianto since 1990 and no matter what insurance I have I continue to go to him. He listens to you and will work with you on what ever you need. I recently started taking my newborn son to him and I have never been happier with him. You may have to wait a little to speak with him but he is very good at his job. I love this doctor and will and do recommend him to all my family & Friends. They all seem to love him as well. Thank you for all your hard work Dr. Politano

flag | Submitted August 7, 2008

Dr. Politano is the BEST doctor I have ever had in my life. He takes the time to listen to everything you have to say, is kind and compassionate, and really knows what he's doing. I recommend him to my friends, and they love him too. I'd never think of going to anyone else but him, even if my insurance should change. I'd STILL STAY with him. He's been wonderful to my family and me.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2008

I can't say whether Dr. Politano knows his stuff or not; I can say he is far less than thorough. My new patient physical consisted of me filling out a questionnaire and sitting and talking to the doctor for five minutes. Not physical exam, no head to toe, nothing. Oh, wait. He did listen to my lungs. I never got a referral for a gynecologist; in fact, we never discussed that, a mammogram or any kind of follow-up. I came in later for routine blood work and was given the results by the nurse over the phone, with no verification that I was actually the patient. HUGE hippa violation. If you're looking for a doctor who won't make you get undressed, won't badger you on health issues and won't follow up, this is the place to go.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2006

Dr. Victor A. Politano's Credentials

• College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Iowa) (Grad. 1976)