Ratings for Dr. Daniel J. Kohane

Dr. Kohane is excellent in every way. Takes his time with you answering all your questions in a very pleasant manner.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2019

Everyone at the Pain Management Center was courteous. The Doctor Mr. Kohane was very professional, he answered all of my questions. I received a prescription for an MRI for my ongoing problems. I will see him on *DATE*. I believe everything will work out.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2019

Dr. Kohane it?s the best. Finally after all of this years I have relief from my pain. Thank you very much

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

Dr Kohane has helped give me my life back by reducing medications I didn’t need or understand. Tara his PA has been a pleasure to see monthly and makes me feel confident they will continue to help with any pain issues I have. I trust everything they try to do for me.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

My spine problem is difficult but Dr. Kohane tried Everything to solve my problems and i thank him and also Tara Boyle PA.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2018

Looking forward to my next visit to get relief from my back and hip pain. Thank You

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

Dr Kohane is an excellent Doctor. He communicates well and explains his knowledge in a great manner. Thank you Dr Kohane you are a asset to those you treat.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Dr Kohane is very concerned about my care and always does his best

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Kohane for a few years and have had multiple procedures done. He always explains everything to me and answers any questions I have with patience. He found a great surgeon, who performed a total hip replacement for me. He is very kind and caring.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

I was seen by Dr. Kohane's new PA. She was wonderful, answered all my questions gave me trigger points without causing any pain I walked out of the office feeling better than when I went in. She had a sense of humor. What more could a person ask for.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

Dr. Daniel J. Kohane's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients