Ratings for Dr. David B. Leach

Dr. Leach is indeed a great physician. He is an extremely knowledgeable ophthalmologist. He's very patient - not only am I one of his patients, but my father was his patient. My father had dementia and Dr. Leach treated him well and listened to all of his stories - even though it meant spending more time with him.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2008

Dr. Leach was wonderful in the way he treated our daughter. It was very unsual to have a 7 year old with cataracts and he made our experience as stress free as is could be, under the circumstances. My daughter had complete trust in him and made it through both surgeries beautifuly. My daughter now has sight she had never had before. Dr. Leach is a Godly man with great integrity. There is not anything more important to have in a doctor.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2006

Dr. Leach is truly exceptional and caring. He's got a great sense of humor and extraordinary expertise as a surgeon. My eye surgery was flawless, painless and the results exceeded my expectations! I was told by another surgeon in Seattle (who examined my eyes months after my surgery by Dr. Leach) that he's never seen better surgery than what Dr. Leach did for my eyes. If you want a caring ophthalmologist (I hope i spelled that right!) who listens carefully and has your best interests in mind, look no further than Dr. Leach. I literally owe my eyes to him!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2006

Dr. David B. Leach's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union