Ratings for Dr. Suzanne L. Fussell

I've only been to this doctor once , and so far, I'm not impressed. Seemed as though she was rushing me through my time with her; she said she was going to take my blood pressure again but forgot, and she only called in two of the three prescriptions I needed. When I called to tell them about it, one of the girls was, in my opinion, rude to me. This office and doctor will get one or two more chances to prove me wrong, but that's it. If they don't shape up, I will be finding a new doctor.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

My whole family just started going to her and all of us had a bad experience. Everything from waiting 1.5 hours (naked in the room) to having to call again and again to get them to call in prescriptions. When we do call them and ask about the prescription they state they did call it in only to realize they didn't. Looking for a new doctor

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

What a wonderful Doctor she is. She is very on top of her patient care and her staff is wonderful, always smiling and willing to help with anything. She does tend to run a bit late but its usually because she is taking time with her patients. Its funny to see her staff sweat when she is running behind, but absolutely love this office.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

This doctor is ok as a medical professional despite having made mistakes on prescriptions. However, she seems to triple book appointments making patients wait 1 1/2 hours for a 5 minute appointment. She has one very rude staff member who seems to go above and beyond to insult patients. Overall I would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

Great doctor. Very helpful. Spends time with patients which makes her run late on occasion. Staff every bit as good.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2012

Our family has been with this doctor for 6 years. She has a great personality! She is warm, friendly, and super knowledgeable. She's especially great with elders, and my kids love her too. She has two wonderful support staff, one is fluent in spanish. Be prepared to wait though, she tends to run a half hour to hour late because she spends time with her patients, and takes urgent walk-ins in between appointments.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2006

Dr. Suzanne L. Fussell's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90024 (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Oxnard, CA