Ratings for Dr. Adam D. Huggins

I couldn't ask for a better Doctor. He is Wonderful. We love Dr. Huggins

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Dr. Huggins was abuletly a poor excuse for a doctor. I was supposed to have a hysterectomy . He perform roboit surgery which was a waste. A full hysterectomy is taking out everything in your insides. Well a week after the surgery I found out that I still have my left ovaries left inside & I have tumors & cyctis growing which is in large. Because of that I've been in so much pain. Three weeks after my surgery is told me I should be well and pain free. So he dismiss me from his office. I wouldn't recommend Dr. Adam Huggins yo anyone. Ladies please braware and careful who you choose as your doctor.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

This Dr. injured my baby at birth and left his left arm paralysis. The nurses question how hard he was pulling on my baby’s head and he tore the nerves in his neck. I trusted this dr and his decisions. He knew I was going to have a big baby and I measured big the whole pregnancy. After the delivery, he told me, “That’s what happens when you give birth to a linebacker!” I would NOT recommend this doctor!!! My son has to have therapy for the rest of his life and has already gone through an eleven hour surgery and he’s only 3. It’s a shame what these “doctors” get away with!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

A great doctor~took plenty of time with me. I was scared after a bad test, he was very understanding. Would HIGHLY recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

I absolutely love Dr.Huggins!He delivered both of my children.He's the best Dr.ever.I actually looked forward to going to see him.Excellent bedside manner!He looked after me as if I was his only patient.Wouldn't dare changing Dr.s!Leslie Coan

flag | Submitted January 12, 2013

I LOVED him! He was great throughout my entire pregnancy. When it came time to have my daughter, he was there the entire time i pushed, which was 2 hours. And checked on us many times until we left the hospital. I highly recommend him and the staff there!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

I would recommend Dr. Huggins to anyone. He was wonderful throughout my pregnancy! He is so nice and willing to help out any way he can. I was a joy to have him be apart of such a joyous time in my family's life!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

Dr. Huggins took care of me for my hysterectomy. He did it with robotic surgery, and I've done great. I was able to get back to work quickly with very little pain. He was wonderful while in the office leading up to the hysterectomy, and his bedside manner in the hospital was great.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2011

I'm still on the fence about this Dr. It seemed like his first fix to my problem was to over saturate me with birth control. While it actually did help after a whle, I did wonder why he didn't do any tests as I thought my problem was more severe than he did. During my last visit, he shrugged my problem off and I ended up in the emergency room 15 minutes after I left his office with the worst pain I've ever had, complete with nausea. Even though I called his office, and they said he would meet me there, he never came. The ER ended up doing the tests that I thought he should have. At this point, I'm confused about whether or not to continue to use his prescriptions given what happened after I left the office. I called and called his office and nurse, and nobody every called me back. So I guess I can say that his prescription did end up helping me with the symptoms, but I have a bigger problem that I think this doctor took a little too lightly, not giving it the appropriate attention.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

Dr. Huggins followed me for my last pregnancy after my old OBGYN retired. I loved seeing him, he was so nice to me and my husband. And when it came time for my c-section, he did a great job. I'll definitely stay with him for my future pregnancies.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2011

Dr. Adam D. Huggins's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Top Hospitals in Hermitage, TN