Ratings for Dr. Anton Julyan

Dr Julyan is amazing. Won't go anywhere else . He is conservative and does not just cut. Brilliant with both my boys and their accidents. Recommended him to many people who are just as satisfied with his services.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Had 3 procedures done by Dr. Julyan the past 3.5 years. Extremely professional and caring. Has recommended him to a number of people as his treatment and manner is excellent.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Excellent support and knowledge. I would recommend him for all orthopedic problems

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Diagnosed me and treated me without any surgery! I am very impressed!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Has to one of the best Dr anybody could ask for...he operated on my broken pelvis in July this year and managed to avoid doing 3 separate operations dilute to the extent of the damage..he managed to put a very special plate in my pelvis!! I highly recommend him to anybody

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

He managed to explain clearly all options an allowed me to choose the treatment that suits me best. Also impressed with the fact that he performs modern shoulder surgery and not just the old methods.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

He treated me in May this year for a broken Clavicle. Went out of his way to ensure that wound would be nice and neat as I'm a female (his words) and it is on my shoulder and it will always be visible. Well the wound healed to next to nothing within 3 months !!! His bedside manner were always perfect and his medical treatment were too!!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013